Show Navigation Menu

Cats...

More
14 years 3 months ago #12445 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Cats...
necie1286 wrote:

oh man that must have been some fight.

Oh I've seen worse. On my first day of work experience, I was allowed to accompany a solicitor to court and sit in/listen to a case..After we got out of the courtroom..Uh..Let's just say the person on the opposing side wasn't happy with the solicitor I was shadowing. Security had to be called. :woohoo: Sure made my first day interesting.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12455 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:Cats...
i bet it was a interesting frist day. i hope you or the other person didn't get hurt.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12461 by Envy
necie1286 wrote:

i bet it was a interesting frist day. i hope you or the other person didn't get hurt.

Ahh no, injuring either of us would be a silly move seeing as we were in a court. :P

More
14 years 3 months ago #12478 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Cats...
I had a cat that was a bit...well insane, she would come and purr for me to pet her and then all of a sudden scratched me very hard, like I wanted to strangle her (I did but only afterwards). One day she scratched my eye and I had to wear a patch for days...then my folks had to give her away to my aunt because she was more and more aggressive, I dunno why...I had a cat before her and she was sooo cute and cuddly and with more of a ladylike manners :silly:

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 3 months ago #12490 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:Cats...
Envy i'm glad ya didn't get hurt. and Millkins i had a cat like that once but she clammed down and only did that when it was someone she didn't know

More
14 years 3 months ago #12498 by Envy
Apparently you can tell what a cat's nature will be if you observe it as a kitten with its brother and sister kittens.

Being scratched in the eye..Ouch. :S Is your sight okay? Always been curious about eye-injuries as the eyeball itself is a strange thing..Does it heal? Or.. :unsure:

Time to create page: 0.350 seconds