Show Navigation Menu

Cats...

More
14 years 3 months ago #12174 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:Cats...
he saids like a beautiful cat. one of my cats got out a few days ago and must have gotten into a fight for now we think he is blind in one eye but i still love him.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12195 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Cats...
My first cat, Lara, got her eye damaged by a stray cat who followed her home and attacked her and her one month old kittens. She was then blind on that eye, one kitten was instantly dead, the other died of the wounds and the last one didn't get older then 8 months as the neighbours Boxer ripped him up. :(
Lara didn't have problems living with a blind eye, was one of the best hunters I ever had. Ate my sisters canary and our neighbour's one. My sister got bored with the canary, so I had to take care of the bird. She even started to think about returning the canary back to the shop and exchanging him for a parrot. *face-palm* When Lara ate that blasted bird my sister was furious and throw shoes at Lara. You don't have to guess on which side I was. ;)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12197 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Cats...
There's a cat that lives a few roads away around here..He has three legs. You'd think he'd learn after being run over once and losing a leg, but he still persists with hopping very..Very..Slowly..Across the road, when cars are coming. :P

More
14 years 3 months ago #12238 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Cats...
The neighbor across the street when I was growing up had a big fluffy cat. The darn thing would lay out in the middle of the street on the nice warm asphalt, all spread out so he looked like he'd been run over. Fortunately he never did get hit but we still called him Roadkill all the time . . .

More
14 years 3 months ago #12268 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Cats...
cemwerewolf wrote:

The neighbor across the street when I was growing up had a big fluffy cat. The darn thing would lay out in the middle of the street on the nice warm asphalt, all spread out so he looked like he'd been run over. Fortunately he never did get hit but we still called him Roadkill all the time . . .

:woohoo: Haha!

>.< Reminds me of a malicious hit-and-run case on the road I used to live on. Someone ran over a person's cat and the car of the guilty person was parked right in front of our house, which resulted in a very upset neighbour thinking we were at fault.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12278 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:Cats...
oh man that must have been some fight.

Time to create page: 0.277 seconds