Show Navigation Menu

Shoes, Boots and Footwear in General.

More
13 years 7 months ago #24895 by ondespumeggianti
what a strange boot!!XD
however it's cute!!;D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #24905 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

Hmm..About 5-6 of my pairs are flats, the others are random heels and boots.

I reaally want a pair of ankle-boots..But I'm so picky. The only pair I've found and liked so far is this one.

But even that pair isn't eeexactly to my tastes. I wanted something similar but with a black suede effect or so..

Ah, that model is gorgeous! Where do you find all these wonderful shoes?

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 7 months ago #24915 by Morgana
I like those as well Envy, although I prefer something with a slightly wider heel, since it makes me feel more balanced. I really like the way those fold over from the zipper though.

More
13 years 7 months ago #24928 by Envy
To be honest, I have no idea how I find my shoes. :woohoo: I just know when I'm in a certain shoe-mood, and I'll scour the Earth accordingly until I find a pair I'm happy with. :P Right now..It's an ankle-boot mood.

I was after something with a cone-shaped heel, as I don't currently own a pair of heels with cone-shaped heels, nor do I own a pair of ankle-boots..

More
13 years 7 months ago #25844 by Morgana
I finally found a pair of boots that I like! They're black suede, come to just below my knee, and have about a 3 inch heel on them. The funny part is, I wasn't even shopping for boots when I got them... I was out looking for something else and just happened to spot them.

More
13 years 7 months ago #25846 by Envy
Morgana wrote:

I finally found a pair of boots that I like! They're black suede, come to just below my knee, and have about a 3 inch heel on them. The funny part is, I wasn't even shopping for boots when I got them... I was out looking for something else and just happened to spot them.

Congratulations!

Got any pictures? Did they cost much?

Time to create page: 0.305 seconds