Show Navigation Menu

Shoes, Boots and Footwear in General.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23767 by Envy
Morgana wrote:

I'm the opposite... I always feel more stable in heels on carpeted floors, as opposed to hardwood, pavement, etc. I always practice wearing new shoes around the house, before wearing them out somewhere.

Probably a good idea though, not to combine heels, gown, carpet, and moving ship! Could be a recipe for disaster for sure.

:P Ah interesting. I practice wearing new shoes around the house as well, and this house has both types of flooring so I wandered around a bit and found I was very wobbly on the carpet - although thinking about it, the carpet here is quite thick. I don't know if that makes a difference.

The moving ship part was quite awkward! :woohoo: I felt quite unstable just walking down the stairs in flats at night, as the ship travels the fastest then and it's prone to wobbling. I was amazed at how some women still managed to wear 6 inch heels and gowns to the formal dinners though.

I guess I need more practice.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23782 by Thurysaz

More
13 years 9 months ago #23784 by Envy
Thurysaz wrote:

www.kristysempire.com/chaussures/54-hors...-demonia-7cm-sangles

What do you think about this?

Mes hommages.

T.

^.^ I like them. Sure are pricey though! To me, anyway. :P

More
13 years 9 months ago #23796 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

Thurysaz wrote:

www.kristysempire.com/chaussures/54-hors...-demonia-7cm-sangles

What do you think about this?

Mes hommages.

T.

^.^ I like them. Sure are pricey though! To me, anyway. :P

I agree with Envy, they are nice but quite pricey!

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23851 by Envy
Hmm..Do any of you take several pairs of shoes on holiday with you? If so - how do you pack them up in your bags? Do you cover them in special bags to stop them scuffing or..?

I collected those electra 2042s from my auntie and the box was way too big to pack, so I put them in my bag and padded them out with t-shirts - Haven't worn them yet so they won't get any of my stuff dirty for now. My other pair came with fabric shoe-bag type things and I kept the box too, so they won't get scuffed.

:unsure:

More
13 years 9 months ago #23854 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

Hmm..Do any of you take several pairs of shoes on holiday with you? If so - how do you pack them up in your bags? Do you cover them in special bags to stop them scuffing or..?

I collected those electra 2042s from my auntie and the box was way too big to pack, so I put them in my bag and padded them out with t-shirts - Haven't worn them yet so they won't get any of my stuff dirty for now. My other pair came with fabric shoe-bag type things and I kept the box too, so they won't get scuffed.

:unsure:

I usually take at least two pairs if the holiday is a longer one. I just pack them in plastic bags and I try to stuff them with socks or other garments so that they stay in shape, but still they take up a lot of space.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.328 seconds