Show Navigation Menu

Shoes, Boots and Footwear in General.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11366 by Envy
Most of my shoes/boots are black and white..It suits what I wear seeing as my wardrobe is basically black/white as well.

To be honest, I wouldn't know how to start putting in colour. :woohoo: It'd look so out of place and random with the clothes I wear. Black and white clothing just seems to always go well together and looks neat/tidy. In my eyes, anyway.

I've noticed most seem to have something by Demonia. :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11367 by Thurysaz
In the style i like (Goth Rock, Punk) there is not much choice for men.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11373 by scootiebee
I just recently got the Dr. Martens Corset style boots, which are amazing.
[img]http://http://www.shoedeals4u.com/images/shoes/large/R12763002.jpg[/img]

My old Dr. Martens (which are almost 15 years old) are just black, but instead of holes to thread the laces through there are silver brackets that eat up shoe laces, but are very nice looking. Or they were very nice looking before they were 15 years old! :) I also wear my TUK boots, which are knee-high, black platforms that lace up the outside of the leg. And in summer I wear open shoes. And I always have black Chuck Taylors for when I have a massive amount of walking to do.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.
Attachments:

More
14 years 3 months ago #11384 by vampirelycanthrope13
I usually wear either my black dr martens boots,or my old black converse trainers(which usually have different laces in them, at the moment i have skull and crossbones laces in them).
I love all the more detailed gothic boots and shoes, but they tend to be a bit expensive for me.

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #11397 by black_magnolia
I have a pair of black (20 eyelets), blue (10 eyelets) and brown (5 eyelets) Doc Martens.
I have a simple pair of black Demonia boots and lilac New Rocks which are my pride and joy. :)
Because of my big shoe size it's hard for me to find nice shoes so I mostly have boots, but I have a pair of red retro pumps that I had real luck finding, but I don't wear them so often because I'm more used to the feel of boots. :silly:
I had a pair of black converse trainers but I only wore them during the summer and swore never to get a new pair as they easily get holes...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11406 by necie1286
i'm happy i jsut got a new pair of boots from a freind. they are kind of anlke like and have a thick heel like i love. they are a pair of boots i used to have and i'm happy i got more.

Time to create page: 0.344 seconds