Show Navigation Menu

Sweets

More
14 years 3 months ago #11356 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Sweets
Aah I love Toblerone!

I haven't heard of Milka, but the packaging looks very similar to the Cadbury brand packaging. :P

When I went to Canada, there was a Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory shop! *Drools* It smelled gorgeous, we'd wander outside in the cold and the snow after dark and you could smell the chocolate coming from the shop down the road..

Lindor is brilliant too! :) Lindt used to provide every household in this area with a free box of Lindor every year around this time for completing a questionnaire.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11379 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Sweets
I always have a Cadbury bar in the fridge (usually fruit and nut), and refer to it as \"my medicine\". I break a piece off when I need cheering up. I truly never run out, or it is a bad day here.

I usually make peanut butter cups at this time of year, which are basically peanut butter truffles, the way I make them. They are evil, and horrible for you, but so good! My friends are mad at me for not making them this year, but I have been sick since November, and finally am getting better. I don't cook for other people when I am sick! Ick! So I have been shanghaied to make some for New Years.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11394 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Sweets
I also love Toblerone! mmmmmmm...
I get hungry for something sweet when I read this topic! :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11401 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:Sweets
oh man i love Cadbury candy. i love the eggs they have out during Easter. i love the ones with caraeml in the middle of them and wish they made them in white coaclhate*sp*

More
14 years 3 months ago #11423 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Sweets
scootiebee wrote:

I always have a Cadbury bar in the fridge (usually fruit and nut), and refer to it as \"my medicine\". I break a piece off when I need cheering up. I truly never run out, or it is a bad day here.

Bah. I've ran out! All we have are a few marshmallows and some clotted cream fudge in the house. :P

I think my father gave away all of our chocolate whilst desperately searching the house for something to give to trick-or-treaters this year.

Grr. Some of those 'kids' were taller than my parents and at least 6 foot high.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11433 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Sweets
just finished eating vanilla cookies with Nutella spread. yum!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.321 seconds