Sweets

More
9 years 6 months ago #11093 by Highwayman
Sweets was created by Highwayman
Now the festive period is upon us how many of you eat some sweeties :)

Fancy a choco doobie Kinder egg :laugh:

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #11100 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Sweets
I love the Kinder eggs!

Mes hommages.

T.

More
9 years 6 months ago #11124 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Sweets
I've not had a Kinder egg in so long! Must get my brother to buy me one. :woohoo:

Have to say - When it comes to sweets..I adore old fashioned pear drops. >.< Not had those in a long time as well..A friend of mine works on weekends in an 'old-fashioned' sweet shop..Shame she doesn't get discounts. :P

More
9 years 6 months ago #11156 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Sweets
I love any kind of chocolate, but white chocolate is my absolute favourite! I always get a box of semi-expensive chocolates just to have around at Christmas, and my husband almost always gets chocolates for me as well. I also bake a lot of cookies this time of year, gingerbreads, shortbreads, oatcakes, etc. I try to ration them a bit to make them last a while, but it's hard to do!

More
9 years 6 months ago #11177 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Sweets
:) Made some shortbread earlier. I've always favoured dark chocolate..Although white chocolate with strawberry is gorgeous.

Pretty much guaranteed to get chocolates later on - I always end up with it in some form at Christmas, usually given enough to last me until Easter.

More
9 years 6 months ago #11191 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Sweets
My mother and I always do our Christmas baking together. This year we made butter tarts, sugar cookies, shortbread, rocky road squares, chocolate truffles and poppycock. And everything's almost gone already! I'm so bad . . . :)

Time to create page: 5.601 seconds