Show Navigation Menu

Motorcycles

More
14 years 4 months ago #11158 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Motorcycles
I like bikes, but I'll probably never get one, just because of all the idiot car drivers out there. I'm always very aware of bikes on the roads and try to give them as much space as possible. I like the Harley types much better than the racing bikes... the more chrome, the better they look, in my opinion.

One of my sisters has a Harley, and one of my brothers used to have a bike (a long time ago, I forget now what it was). My sister and her boyfriend have been to visit on their bikes, and it was about 3 days drive, but they had a great time. There's a big bike show near here every September, and hopefully we'll all get to go next year...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11176 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Motorcycles
Morgana wrote:

There's a big bike show near here every September, and hopefully we'll all get to go next year...

That reminds me - Has anyone ever been to..The Matlock Bath area of the Peak District, UK? I went there on holiday once before and I've never seen so many motorcycles in my life.

Matlock Bath

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.229 seconds