Show Navigation Menu

Net shopping

More
14 years 4 months ago #11041 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Net shopping
I've never worried about sizes in clothes when ordering from the internet. Sure, I usually don't buy shoes online, as you can't fix shoes as you can with clothes, but even those shoes I once bought fit me just right.

I never order from sites outside Sweden - Odium clothing is my favorite, a swedish gothic clothing site which loves corsets as much as I, as well as a swedish site for stockings (I don't like socks or leggings or pantyhoses or stay-ups, and there's no real stockings in stores, just cheap and bad quality), a swedish site for corsets (I have yet to order something... I can't afford it atm), and the swedish Ebay-site called Tradera.

I check all of them regularly... dreaming away... sometimes I order something. Sometimes I just put everything I like in the shopping-bag, but never buy. Discovered that you could get 10% off on one store that way... ;)

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #11043 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Net shopping
Net shopping yessss i brought a beauty! :lol:

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by Highwayman.

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #11049 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Net shopping
haha, I was waiting for someone to do that.

I found a new site today....it's vampire jewelery. I saw it in a tattoo magazine. Now if I could just remember the name.....

Edit: I remember it now, it's vampirewear.com It's basically the same as vampfangs.com

Meaning comes from within.
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by SkieShauphen.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11081 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Net shopping
Great link there selection is pretty awesome :ohmy:

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

Time to create page: 0.244 seconds