Show Navigation Menu

Net shopping

More
14 years 4 months ago #10885 by Thurysaz
Net shopping was created by Thurysaz
Bonsoir memebers of TOOA,

The orders by internet

That practice is more widespread then .. And did you shopaholics knew the net?

Mes hommages.

T.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10890 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Net shopping
I shop far too often using the internet - It's good and bad at times.

The ranges of clothes available online are great, but the availability is awful when I'm stressy during exam-time. I'm prone to over-spending in order to make myself feel better. :S

More
14 years 4 months ago #10911 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Net shopping
I've never bought anything online, I just don't trust it. I do reseach things online sometimes before I go to buy something in a store, but that's it.

Envy, when you buy clothes online, how can you tell that they'll fit? I can never go by the sizes marked, as they seem to differ from one clothing line to the next. I always have to try on a couple of different ones in the store just to see which will fit.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10920 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Net shopping
I shop a bit over the net, but I only buy stuff I really want and know I can't get here at a shop. I don't have problems regarding sizes because mostly the size charts on the sites are accurate and if I'm not sure I e-mail them and ask for advice.
The only problem is that I get taxed by our customs office for everything that costs more then 300 HRK, so I really think twice before ordering something.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10932 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Net shopping
I know I am an online shop o holic. I had my mother's credit card for a month and an ebay account. At the end of the month I had 24 packages coming through. I got everything for under $200. I love ebay.
One I can get a job, since I have no bills to pay, I'm going to be getting another card and I'll be attacking more online stores.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10939 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Net shopping
Morgana wrote:

Envy, when you buy clothes online, how can you tell that they'll fit? I can never go by the sizes marked, as they seem to differ from one clothing line to the next. I always have to try on a couple of different ones in the store just to see which will fit.

If it's a certain make, I know my sizes already, e.g. for shoes, I know that a UK 5 will fit me in TUK shoes. It's good to write down your individual store sizes somewhere as well - I've noticed that my size varies in different stores.

If it's for something I haven't come across, I'll usually go by the stated size, e.g. 'standard UK size 8', if in doubt, I'll just email in to ask for the measurements laid flat in inches (usually the bust and waist measurements), and if I know the material isn't the stretchy type, I'll ask about that too, just to make sure it'll fit me. Most auctions for clothes will state if they're a tighter fit than standard sizes.

Time to create page: 0.272 seconds