Show Navigation Menu

Jewellery In General

More
14 years 4 months ago #10792 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Birthdays.
The choker I like most is velvet ribbon, Alchemy's Telltale Heart pendant, and it is adjustable, but even the smallest setting is still a little loose on me.

I also have a leather choker, but I usually double it and wear it as a bracelet. I would like to find others that are comfortable, but I also don't like having things \"choke\" me. I was badly hurt like that a long time ago, and sometimes the memory of it is uncomfortable, but I am back to the point I can take something loose around my neck again. I figure it is good therapy. I would also like to know how you got a custom fit collar choker!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10819 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Birthdays.
Woah! We're talking about chokers in this thread? How did we get there?! I have a bit of an addiction to women with chokers....it's my weak spot.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #10831 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Jewellery In General
As the tittle of this thread says - jewellery in general. (not specifically regarding Alchemy Gothic - there are enough topics on that.)
Anything that pops into your mind about jewellery in general is welcomed here.

p.s. another topic that started as an off-topic discussion elsewhere on the forum...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #10837 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Jewellery In General
:P The wonders if eBay is how I got a custom made-to-fit choker! You just have to know exactly what you're searching for.

I buy a lot of dresses and corsets on eBay because of my awkward proportions as well - There's quite a few who will offer the service, but it comes at a price.
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by Envy.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10838 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Birthdays.
SkieShauphen wrote:

Woah! We're talking about chokers in this thread? How did we get there?! I have a bit of an addiction to women with chokers....it's my weak spot.

I think chokers on the whole look a lot neater than things like necklaces - Because necklaces can tangle and swish around...A choker stays perfectly in place. :)

I don't know what it is about chokers, but something draws me to them as well. I'm the same with 'outfit themes'..Though I won't go too deeply into that for fear of sounding like..Well.. A slag, to be blunt. It's not as bad as it sounds!..I think!

More
14 years 4 months ago #10855 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:Jewellery In General
i'd love to find some nice chockers for cheap since i don't have lots of money. or at least find some cloth and all and make my own. then i could sell them to get money. i think i might do that *grins*

Time to create page: 0.291 seconds