Show Navigation Menu

Jewellery In General

More
14 years 4 months ago #12716 by HearseDriver
Does anyone on here know where I can find any hearse necklaces? Any shops or sites based in England would be preferable thanks! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #12733 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Jewellery In General
I hade contact lenses for maybe some years, but after I got of daily and ontothe much, much cheaper monthly ones, I kinda stopped using them... Not sure way, it's easy to clean and all that, and too keep track on how long you can use them isnt hard either - just put a little note in you book or so.

Now I use glasses all day around, and it's much better then lenses in one way. Your eyes don't hurt if you use glasses too much, but you have to clean them all the time and can't lay down properly when watching tv or such.

Back to subject. Envy, if you're just keep looking into every jewelry store you find, you'll find something you'd like. Most silver chains aren't that expencive (well, gold costs much more, especially white which I prefer) and different stores have different versions. I'd just advice to browse, maybe try them out :blush:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 4 months ago #12741 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Jewellery In General
Thank you Corpse Queen! Lying down in bed to watch tv with glasses on it nigh impossible. I have a very squishy feather pillow that I can lie on my side if I make a large crease in it for the arm of my glasses to rest in. Then I just have to watch tv without moving my head at all, or my glasses stay behind in the pillow. Ugh! Maybe they will make pince-nez for tv viewing in bed. But I guess I should just take them off and squint, because I have fallen asleep in them several times. Luckily when I woke up they were still in one piece!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 4 months ago #12756 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Jewellery In General
HearseDriver wrote:

Does anyone on here know where I can find any hearse necklaces? Any shops or sites based in England would be preferable thanks! :)

The only place I've seen hearse jewellry is at www.pushindaisies.com . I believe they are in the United States though . . .

More
14 years 4 months ago #12757 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:Jewellery In General
i've done that before Scootiebee. fallen sleep wearing my glasses. i'm glad i don't rool around alot in my sleep or they would have broken. i've found that i can sometimes lay just right and still be able to see the tv in bed.

Time to create page: 0.268 seconds