Show Navigation Menu

Jewellery In General

More
14 years 4 months ago #10870 by black_magnolia
I have the Mori chocker from Alchemy which is on a velvet band - it's very comfy and fits perfectly. Then I have a little fairy on a faux leather band that unfortunately needs repairing as the fastening broke, but on the whole it doesn't fit the neck perfectly as the leather is quite rigid...
I generally prefer necklaces to chockers as chockers make me feel really warm so I only wear them during cold seasons. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10897 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:Jewellery In General
i'm sorry bout your leather chocker. is there anyway you can fix it? necklaces are nice and i wear them more then chokcers but i want to start wearing them more since they are pretty.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10913 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Jewellery In General
I love chokers as well, but they used to really freak me out when I first started wearing them. I wear them quite often now, but only when I'm out somewhere... I have to take it off as soon as I get home.

Scootiebee, I'm really sorry to hear about your bad experience. It sounds like you've had the inner strength to get through it though, and I hope you're doing okay now.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10916 by black_magnolia
necie1286 wrote:

i'm sorry bout your leather chocker. is there anyway you can fix it? necklaces are nice and i wear them more then chokcers but i want to start wearing them more since they are pretty.

No problem fixing it, just have to sit down with some wire and pliers, but I somehow never got time to do that. The chocker is already half a year in my jewellery box in anticipation of the day it's going to get fixed. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10941 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Jewellery In General
black_magnolia wrote:

I generally prefer necklaces to chockers as chockers make me feel really warm so I only wear them during cold seasons. :silly:

Hehe, they make me feel warm as well, like corsets do.

It's generally cold in England, so I can wear chokers all year round really, and I usually stay under shade in the Summers. Lately the Summers have been boiling. :angry:

More
14 years 4 months ago #11067 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:Jewellery In General
Summers over here where i live get super hot too. and our winters are freezing. i'd love to have a chocker that would be like a collar to wear to keep my neck wram other them my sracf i made.

Time to create page: 0.281 seconds