Show Navigation Menu

Jewellery In General

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #10490 by Envy
Re:Birthdays. was created by Envy
CorpseQueen wrote:

I usually get money from relatives, as they have no idea what I like, and I never meet them if there isn't a b-day or a wedding or something else important... But last time it was me ending school, so I got a lot of jewelry (I'd asked for silver or white gold), and I actually kept most of it. One wristwatch I traded in tho, because I knew there would never be an occation where I'd wear it, so I just couldn't keep it.

Thinking back, there's only a few things I've actually used. But I can't trade in it all, that's not right, and most things I can use but just never had.

Ah I prefer how white gold/silver looks..I was given a lot of gold bracelets when I was born - Cultural tradition or something..And they've never been worn, just stored away safely somewhere in the house.
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by Envy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #10645 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:Birthdays.
i've never really had lots of jweriliy before but a few rings which had always been silver. and most of the few necklaces i have are silver also

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #10653 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Birthdays.
necie1286 wrote:

i've never really had lots of jweriliy before but a few rings which had always been silver. and most of the few necklaces i have are silver also

I think that it's only recently I've started to wear more jewellery..I've always had quite a lot, but most of it was usually left in my room just to look at, not to wear, really. I guess - I've always felt shy of 'changing my look' if you get what I mean? Usually I like to just have a lace choker or something similar around my neck for comfort - Jewellery (like necklaces) seem to be more of a statement and more catching to the eye..And leaves your neck feeling rather bare compared to when you have a choker on. In my opinion anyway. :P Maybe others would disagree and say that chokers are more eye-catching.
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by Envy.

More
14 years 5 months ago #10733 by necie1286
i don't think chockers would be more eye catching becasue some of them jsut lay on the neck while necklaces hang down pulling the eyes towards them and all. i love chockers but can't find any that feel good for me to wear.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10775 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Birthdays.
necie1286 wrote:

i don't think chockers would be more eye catching becasue some of them jsut lay on the neck while necklaces hang down pulling the eyes towards them and all. i love chockers but can't find any that feel good for me to wear.

Hmm..I like lace chokers. Soft lace, that is. Some are made of weird, stiff stuff, that just isn't very comfy at all.

Chokers that are similar to pet-collars are surprisingly comfy as well. I had one made to fit my neck. :)

More
14 years 4 months ago #10779 by necie1286
i think i might try and find me some made of the soft lace. thanks for telling me that. how did you get one made to fit?

Time to create page: 0.266 seconds