Show Navigation Menu

The Coolest Thing Ever!

More
13 years 1 month ago #31788 by firensia
Wow! I love those stamps. The Chronicles Of Narnia is one of my favorite book/movie series. Too bad I don't live in the UK. :(

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #31793 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: The Coolest Thing Ever!
Hah! I love the stamps!

I've never even seen them in use before and I live in the UK! =(

Although I did receive some awesome Wallace and Gromit stamps on my Christmas cards last year. :P I cut those out and kept them..(I have a very big stamp collection book that was given to me as a kid).

More
13 years 1 month ago #31797 by black_magnolia
:P

I'm tempted to ask my friend to use those for posting the package to me, but as I've figured, it's more expensive using stamps then just paying the complete shipping price at the post office, therefore I won't ask. Don't want to inconvenient my friend even more with the shipping when I know she's busy.

Ah, but they really are soooo pretty! My favourite are the Merlin and Morgana stamps. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 1 month ago #31817 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

:P

I'm tempted to ask my friend to use those for posting the package to me, but as I've figured, it's more expensive using stamps then just paying the complete shipping price at the post office, therefore I won't ask. Don't want to inconvenient my friend even more with the shipping when I know she's busy.

Ah, but they really are soooo pretty! My favourite are the Merlin and Morgana stamps. :)

Couldn't you ask her to buy you a bunch and put them inside the package she's sending you?

More
13 years 1 month ago #31819 by firensia
The stamps are actually available for purchase in the Royal Mail website. I just ordered the Magical Realms Presentation Pack. I can't actually use the stamps but they're nice enough just to collect. :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
13 years 1 month ago #31820 by Envy
:P Hm. I know you can get super-big collector's stamp things in the US..My auntie sent some over when I was little.

I found a picture on eBay of the one I have. ^.^ She sent me more too, but I can't quite recall what the designs were..

Time to create page: 0.291 seconds