Show Navigation Menu

The Coolest Thing Ever!

More
14 years 3 months ago #14392 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:The Coolest Thing Ever!
:ohmy: I'm loving the artwork.

The 'Deadly Sins' should be made into poster-cards or something similar..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #14423 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:The Coolest Thing Ever!
I think you can buy it from deviantart but they make no shipments here and even if they were it would be too expensive, but wait, I'll think of something yet ;)

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 3 months ago #14461 by Envy
millkins wrote:

I think you can buy it from deviantart but they make no shipments here and even if they were it would be too expensive, but wait, I'll think of something yet ;)

If you bought it, would it be on card etc.? What format does the bought print come in? To scale with the original? Or..:unsure:

More
14 years 3 months ago #14477 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:The Coolest Thing Ever!
When you click on buy print it gives you all the merchandise you can find and the materials dimensions prices and stuff like that, at least that's the way it has been when my friend was buying :D You can even try and customize it but I think that is a long procedure.

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 3 months ago #14483 by nikki369
Replied by nikki369 on topic Re:The Coolest Thing Ever!
lovein the art work and the hard work that went into it......

More
14 years 3 months ago #14487 by Envy
millkins wrote:

When you click on buy print it gives you all the merchandise you can find and the materials dimensions prices and stuff like that, at least that's the way it has been when my friend was buying :D You can even try and customize it but I think that is a long procedure.

Ooh! :P Sounds good! I might consider buying a few things then..Definately the 'coolest thing ever' if I get some new artwork to shove on my room walls! :side: Teehee.

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds