Show Navigation Menu

The Coolest Thing Ever!

More
14 years 4 months ago #10381 by SkieShauphen
I just look at Funnyjunk.com every day
They have funny, stupid, and interesting stuff posted on there. It used to be really good but since the mods stopped regulating what was posted, a bunch of idiots like to post dumb pictures on there. There's around 50 new pics every day and there's always 2 or 3 interesting pics out of those.

Meaning comes from within.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10393 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:The Coolest Thing Ever!
SkieShauphen wrote:

I just look at Funnyjunk.com every day
They have funny, stupid, and interesting stuff posted on there. It used to be really good but since the mods stopped regulating what was posted, a bunch of idiots like to post dumb pictures on there. There's around 50 new pics every day and there's always 2 or 3 interesting pics out of those.

Bah..I'd be afraid to sift through the pictures to find an interesting one - Most pictures posted online generally make me want to pluck my own eyes out.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10444 by CorpseQueen
Love the dragon, and the mouse is just soo nice...
And the fun thing is, as I liked the brown bad with the leaf, that I got a boy who likes to play smith and sew own medieval clothes, and a friend who is a smith by work (well, education still, but it's the same shit almost), and they both got connections with intersting people... so maybe there is a change I could be made a bag like that :blush: I liked it! *save picture to show boy and hint* Probably is a very long shot tho... too bad... it was nice...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #10614 by Misery Machine
Cats. The coolest things ever for me are cats. Can't help myself, I love them.
There's very little that can make me go \"Wow, that's amazing!\"... I guess I've seen too much while surfing on the Internet. I just think \"Yeah, that's cool.\"; can't say that I'm easily impressed... :)
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by Misery Machine.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10619 by CorpseQueen
Just gotta ask. If you love cats, why have a wolf/werewolf or w/e as your picture? Aren't they, like, the mortal enemies of cats around the world? :cheer:

And something amazing is that I'm been dreaming a LOT as of late... the bad (or, well, partially bad) is that they all take place just when I'm about to wake. So I stay in bed for a few more hours at most, just half-sleeping and dreaming on, no matter how badly I need to use the bathroom or how much the time is or how hungry/thirsty I am... I love to dream.
Wonder if it has something to do with the fact that I placed my new tarot-deck just beside my head... I do wake up face to it all times.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 4 months ago #10644 by cemwerewolf
CorpseQueen wrote:

Just gotta ask. If you love cats, why have a wolf/werewolf or w/e as your picture? Aren't they, like, the mortal enemies of cats around the world? :cheer:

And something amazing is that I'm been dreaming a LOT as of late... the bad (or, well, partially bad) is that they all take place just when I'm about to wake. So I stay in bed for a few more hours at most, just half-sleeping and dreaming on, no matter how badly I need to use the bathroom or how much the time is or how hungry/thirsty I am... I love to dream.
Wonder if it has something to do with the fact that I placed my new tarot-deck just beside my head... I do wake up face to it all times.

Well, considering my animals of choice are the mouse and the wolf who aren't known for their friendliness to eachother, I see no problem with someone who loves cats using the image of the wolf. In fact, I highly approve! :laugh:

As far as dreams and tarot decks, I have to ask have you handled the cards a fair bit yet. If not perhaps the cards are calling out to you and trying to get to know you through your subconscious. I find when I get a new deck that it often times wants to be handled right away. Almost like it's a living entity . . .

Time to create page: 0.358 seconds