Show Navigation Menu

The Coolest Thing Ever!

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #10693 by SkieShauphen
Sorry for the size of the photo, but I like it.

Meaning comes from within.
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by SkieShauphen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10704 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:The Coolest Thing Ever!
SkieShauphen wrote:

Sorry for the size of the photo, but I like it.

Oh wow..A bookmark?

I haven't used a bookmark in a while - I got into the habit of using small post-it notes instead. I recall having a pretty steel bookmark with a Celtic design - But it was quite heavy and would sometimes tear pages ever-so-slightly. I hate it when things aren't perfect and 'as new' >.<! Just a small obsession of mine.

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #10705 by Envy
Elfwood Art

I'm usually browsing Elfwood daily - This one caught my attention. I love the use of light..It's just pleasing to the eye. :laugh:
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by Envy.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10715 by Misery Machine
CorpseQueen wrote:

Just gotta ask. If you love cats, why have a wolf/werewolf or w/e as your picture? Aren't they, like, the mortal enemies of cats around the world? :cheer:

Yeah, but wolves are, since they're carnivores, pretty much an enemy to quite a few animals. :) I don't think that cats are they first choice when it comes to prey. I simply like wolves, and this is fucking INSANITY WOLF. :P I had that avatar on the last forum I was on (and registering here being more or less spontaneous, I didn't bother finding another one)... poor site got shot down by the \"Internet Police\"... :S

More
14 years 4 months ago #10769 by SkieShauphen
Envy wrote:

Elfwood Art

I'm usually browsing Elfwood daily - This one caught my attention. I love the use of light..It's just pleasing to the eye. :laugh:

Awesome! I didn't think anyone else here knew about Elfwood! They have some of the prettiest scenes.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10772 by Envy
SkieShauphen wrote:

Awesome! I didn't think anyone else here knew about Elfwood! They have some of the prettiest scenes.

Agreed!

I found something else incredible today - An artist. Called Beksinski. Check out the paintings on his site?

www.beksinski.pl/

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds