Show Navigation Menu

Tattoos, piercings, body art...

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #18167 by black_magnolia
My sister said she wants to get a tattoo and I'm now thinking if I should talk her out of it or just leave her alone and hope she won't do it anyway. She didn't go through anything that she said she will do to the present date. I'm not against the fact that she wants a tattoo but I'm more against her choice of tattoo design and time. She's the type that changes her mind almost every second and I know she didn't really think it through. Also the fact that she has a very low tolerance to pain isn't a bonus. She said she wants to get just that one tattoo and stop at it. She can't even watch someone get their earlobes pierced, I don't know how she thinks to go through a full 8 hour tattoo sesion. She is thinking about three monkeys done in grafiti style on her lower leg. :S In the last 4 years, she went from 'normal', to punk, to hippi/etno, to sporty, to 'Paris Hilton' and now she is in a kind of hip-hop/normal/sporty faze. She is 18 but not really mature, she is more of a kid...
I only fear she will regeret the tattoo after some time... :(

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18172 by Envy
>.< Mm..Reminds me of something my boyfriend suggested..He thought about getting a tat of my name..But I was against it.

I don't know why, but I dislike the idea of people getting names tattooed on them, esp. names of partners..I guess, in case something were to happen and they didn't want that name there anymore. I could understand someone wanting a tat with their children's names in..But not a partner's name.

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #18189 by Verminaard Draconis
First sister black_magnolia are you good in drawing? If so, try to draw a tattoo that's remind you your sister. Why not drawing a cameleon! If she like that, tell her that she can put colors that can glow in the black light!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Verminaard Draconis.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18209 by scootiebee
That at least sounds appropriate Verminaard! A chameleon for one who can't decide how to live yet. I would never get anyone else's name tattooed on me other than my daughter. My husband has our daughter's name on his arm, but he won't do my name, and I am in full agreement.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18221 by Verminaard Draconis
This is my first Tattoo I made!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!
Attachments:

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #18222 by Verminaard Draconis
And this is the second I made slowly this time!!!
I've done it on the right upper leg also!

Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Verminaard Draconis.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds