Show Navigation Menu

Tattoos, piercings, body art...

More
14 years 1 month ago #18087 by scootiebee
That's good. I was kind of picturing you trying to tattoo the outside of your own calf or something! :)

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18094 by Verminaard Draconis
scootiebee wrote:

That's good. I was kind of picturing you trying to tattoo the outside of your own calf or something! :)

Hahaha, I thought that to but I prefer to start to the top and finish at the botom!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
14 years 1 month ago #18141 by scootiebee
While my mom was visiting, I drove her past where I got my last tattoo, and told her that I was probably going to get another soon. She was not very encouraging, to say the least. She already thinks my giant vampire skull and crossbones with attendant roses is disturbing enough. Oh, well. At least she didn't get mad. I am a grown-up-sized person, so she can't really get too mad.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18145 by millkins
Hehehheehehe, I just said after I got my diploma from college to my mum that i'll be getting the tattoo just never said when where and what, man is she in for a surprise :D but she couldn't get mad even then, she knows how stubborn I am when I am getting the boundaries not setting them ;)

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 1 month ago #18152 by cemwerewolf
Moms never seem all that impressed with tattoos. I let it slip that I was getting the last one at the start of a five hour drive. It was a very long five hours. But, I'll give her credit, when she saw it she managed just to say, \"I'm glad they went with a whimsical way of doing it.\" That's sort of a positive response . . . I think . . .

More
14 years 1 month ago #18155 by Verminaard Draconis
I just don't talk about my tattoos to my mom because she never agreed with my decisions!

You's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds