Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Hot Topic clothing

More
13 years 3 months ago #29483 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Hot Topic clothing
Mm. Only things I ever picked out from their shop were from er..Brands? That made styles I liked (Lip Service and Poizen). Other than that..Can't say I like anything else they stock. It's only ever the odd item.

I don't even think they stock Lip Service stuff now..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #29486 by black_magnolia
I think they don't. Can't be bothered to check it up.

I see they are also listed as a shop in the where-to-buy section here on Alchemy's homepage, but all together they only have maybe 10 alchemy items in their shop, so I'm very surprised how they have a 5 star rating. Maybe that was justified in the past when they were more gothly inclined but now I doubt it. :huh:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 3 months ago #29488 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Hot Topic clothing
black_magnolia wrote:

I think they don't. Can't be bothered to check it up.

I see they are also listed as a shop in the where-to-buy section here on Alchemy's homepage, but all together they only have maybe 10 alchemy items in their shop, so I'm very surprised how they have a 5 star rating. Maybe that was justified in the past when they were more gothly inclined but now I doubt it. :huh:

That kind of thing has been bugging me. Some shops on the buy-it-now section, I have bought stuff from and I know that they pretty much only ever have a maximum of 5 AG items. :angry: Some don't even have that.

More
13 years 3 months ago #29528 by iHauntTheSepulchre
I only just discovered Hot Topic went I went to America for my holiday. I can't comment on what they used to sell because I don't know, but my first impression of the store wasn't too bad, each time I went into one during my trip I always found a little something I'd like.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 3 months ago #29553 by nwbevk
Replied by nwbevk on topic Re: Hot Topic clothing
Stopped by our local Hot Topic today, they rearranged again, but I impressivly did find some stuff I liked. Still not as much as there used to be, but it's better than it was for a little while there. Still to many scarry retro things though. Not sure why, but some of the stuff from when I was a kid making a come back kinda frightens me, and there's Lots of that imagery on their products.

More
13 years 3 months ago #29554 by black_magnolia
The retro part doesn't really surprise me. Retro is back in trend. :silly: I see a lot more gothabilly people around, not only chicks, but man too...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.336 seconds