Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

How's the Goth/Punk movement in your Town/City

More
13 years 1 month ago #30755 by firensia
Lucky you! I would love to go to a goth club and hang out with like-minded people. The music would also be better than what the regular clubs play.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #30821 by iHauntTheSepulchre
firensia wrote:

The music would also be better than what the regular clubs play.

Oh goodness yes.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #33091 by AngelusSilenti
It's non existant where I live (Sacramento). We have a lot of the 'emo' folk about but that's about it. The Los Angeles goth scene is still vibrant as ever.

If you have no one to blame but yourself then clearly you need to stop doing things alone.
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by AngelusSilenti.

More
12 years 10 months ago #33102 by Kuroboshi
Actually learned there's a somewhat bigger goth movement in my city than I realised.

Though honestly? I really don't want to get into it that much, sure, I could meet more people like me but it's not what I look for.

I've got friends I can feel comfortable around, that I can joke around with based on anything so looking to get into a goth movement in my city doesn't appeal to me.

That being said, what I heard about it wasn't that positive.

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #33114 by Envy
A friend of mine actually went to what's meant to be the local 'metal club' for her 18th..And she had a pretty grim review. She told me that the DJ clearly hated his job and kept trying to change the music to something crap, and that once the DJ knew everyone was too pissed to notice, he just changed all the music to stuff he liked.

:woohoo:
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Envy.

Time to create page: 0.381 seconds