Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

How's the Goth/Punk movement in your Town/City

More
13 years 6 months ago #25849 by Izcoatl
Hello everyone, im Carlos im from México and well i start here in the Forums of Alchemy 'cz i want to order a few stuff and i got stucked here reading ( LoL )

The situation is this i want to do a trip all over Europe... soon... and i want to know how's the Goth/Punk ambient there =P

For ex. here in Mexico we have 3 kind of underground movement: Goth, Punk and a bizarre mixure of this two: \"the Dark guy\", lets say the Dark is part Punk and part Goth (i dont know how to define it better) :silly:

Fire doesn't clean, it Blackens

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #25850 by snow.wulf
Here in Ottawa, Canada, we have a medium-sized goth scene, though it mostly seems to be a weekend thing. I'll see people during the week that are suit and tie, or even just \"regular\" clothes, but when it's the weekend these same people will be all gothed out! :laugh:

My goth never sleeps :woohoo:

More
13 years 6 months ago #25853 by Izcoatl
snow.wulf wrote:

Here in Ottawa, Canada, we have a medium-sized goth scene, though it mostly seems to be a weekend thing. I'll see people during the week that are suit and tie, or even just \"regular\" clothes, but when it's the weekend these same people will be all gothed out! :laugh:

My goth never sleeps :woohoo:

You're so Lucky because of the work i have, i need to be a perfect boy in the day and in the night i dont really care, i wait all the week to dress my Goth Clothes again

Stupid Society with they're Stupid rules :P

More
13 years 6 months ago #25855 by snow.wulf
Well I'm currently attending college taking Illustration, so I'm free to dress as I want. I hope to do most of my post-college work from home, so I'll still have the freedom to dress as I want. I'm not concerned though as I do enjoy wearing suits, and I own many, so if the occasion calls for it, I can do \"professional\".

More
13 years 6 months ago #25856 by Envy
Hmm..Near non-existant.

You wouldn't really feel safe if you were on the streets at night, alone and dressed in your finest.

There's a pretty decent sized 'Emo' movement around here..But people tend to hover in the middle and remain emo/scene rather than go gothic/punk. I think it's just an inner-city thing..

More
13 years 6 months ago #25858 by Izcoatl
Envy wrote:

Hmm..Near non-existant.

You wouldn't really feel safe if you were on the streets at night, alone and dressed in your finest.

There's a pretty decent sized 'Emo' movement around here..But people tend to hover in the middle and remain emo/scene rather than go gothic/punk. I think it's just an inner-city thing..

Yep i think that \"professional mode\" have a lot of disadvantages, one of them is the thief issues

Here in Mexico we had an issues with emo boys/girl, bcz they were imitating in a offensive mode to the Goth/Punk movement, LoL, after that issue more than the half of Emo's wear their old clothes again
haha :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.347 seconds