Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Does people tease you because your style of life?

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #26197 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

Said it once and shall say it again - Your mind is your sanctuary.

I agree!
Serpenvicis, try to count in your self or think about any other thing when they are teasing you so that you don't even hear everything. I hope this will help; at least it's some kind of an idea...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #26206 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

I agree!
Serpenvicis, try to count in your self or think about any other thing when they are teasing you so that you don't even hear everything. I hope this will help; at least it's some kind of an idea...

Oh hey, that reminds me of something (for some reason)..

..Do you speak any other languages?

They may take the piss out of you all they want, but it won't help them understand insults in other languages..

Satisfaction of saying something to their face and receiving that confused, dumbstruck look at the same time..And if they take the piss out of a second language, then I just resort back to insulting them in my head and walk off with a smug look.

:silly:
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by Envy.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26209 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

I agree!

Oh hey, that reminds me of something (for some reason)..

..Do you speak any other languages?

They may take the piss out of you all they want, but it won't help them understand insults in other languages..

Satisfaction of saying something to their face and receiving that confused, dumbstruck look at the same time..And if they take the piss out of a second language, then I just resort back to insulting them in my head and walk off with a smug look.

:silly:

I don't think that insults in an other language would work, because I believe anyone would understand if you insulted them in another language, maybe they wouldn't know what you sexactly said, but they would still know that you insulted them. They would continue with the mobbing and maybe even spend more effort because of that. :S

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26223 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

I don't think that insults in an other language would work, because I believe anyone would understand if you insulted them in another language, maybe they wouldn't know what you sexactly said, but they would still know that you insulted them. They would continue with the mobbing and maybe even spend more effort because of that. :S

:P Depends how you insult them I guess. I usually smile very sweetly and use a calm tone whilst giving them the worst use of language I know and then walk off happily, whenever I can be bothered to respond to them anyway.

I don't think they would've been able to tell if I was saying 'pink unicorns are the best' or 'go stick your head in a pile of shit' with the tone of voice I use.

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #26276 by Serpenvicis
I don't think that insulting in other langagues is such a good idea. At least here. If I say something in Japanese , they would consider me as even bigger freak.

Wanting to be like someone else, we forget who we really are.
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by Serpenvicis.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26534 by CorpseQueen
I remember when in Scottland (I live in Sweden) that me and my friends usually talked about all other people around us in swedish, and usually not insulting them but commented on their clothes and everything in a way we wouldn't do around them if they knew what we said... it was so much fun :blush:

And about telling things in other languages... it's that personal feeling of sticking something in their face without them getting it that's the fun. If they do things a bit worse, maybe the feeling would still make it better?

Myself, I usually don't understand insults... at many times when people said something that might be considered insulting, I haven't understood or even heard, so I just smile and walk on, maybe saying 'ok' or another uninteresting comment... It's always fun to later think about how confused that gotta make them

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.299 seconds