Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Does people tease you because your style of life?

More
13 years 10 months ago #21317 by Malkie
Hello world

Oh yes back in my early days i got ripped on, i was in a small country down and moved to a rather townish place with a school that didn't know what goth was. From the get go i was a unique child.

Its strange i feel born to the dark, and yes'em in school it was hard. It was a case of they wanted to beat the black out of me. But i've learnt one lesson in life, allow people to bully and belittle you and they will forever, If you are in a staring contest with the devil don't blink.

I took the biggest bully in school and smiled at him. Simply asking WHAT YA GOING TO DO ABOUT IT. He beat be bloody, i got back up smiled and said is that it.. in his shock he then got knocked out.. 1 hit.

From that day NOONE said a word.. I hope it won't have to work that way for you. But its the simple case that people fear what they don't understand. You see the world though a different set of eyes. Keep them open for us all.

lol i'm not random :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #21645 by Serpenvicis
Haha I'd like too see face of that guy when you smiled. I can't do that for more reasons: first is because I'm girl and I don't fight too much ( except when I punch someone really hard when he start to go on my nervs :woohoo: ) and the second one is that my school is so small that you can't fight because teacher will see you and you get grounded.

Wanting to be like someone else, we forget who we really are.

More
13 years 10 months ago #21658 by Envy
Serpenvicis wrote:

Haha I'd like too see face of that guy when you smiled. I can't do that for more reasons: first is because I'm girl and I don't fight too much ( except when I punch someone really hard when he start to go on my nervs :woohoo: ) and the second one is that my school is so small that you can't fight because teacher will see you and you get grounded.

Oh true, I have the same issues - I'm very weak, so fighting isn't really my forte. I can't even open cola bottles or tomato sauce lids without the aid of a can opener (dangerous, I know, but I need it).

There's always the option to 'fight dirty' if you're weak. Haha. Basically - Do anything by any means possible to 'win'. Biting..Scratching..Using your body weight..Hitting a guy down there..

Oh..And jabbing a man just below his Adam's apple/a woman in the same place (if you run your fingers down the middle of your neck until you feel the bone, there's a little curved bone bit that goes down. You poke just above that). It doesn't injure them, but it gives them a horrible choking/gagging feeling and startles people long enough for you to either run away or something else.

...Not that I'm advocating the use of violence, oh no. It's 'just in case' information. ;)

More
13 years 10 months ago #21682 by Serpenvicis
my arms are not too weak, but my legs are. It's because of my knees. I have an inflammation of the Achilles tendon and that affects on my knees so I have knots on them. It hurts pretty bad when I hit something with them. That's the reason why I don't get in fights too much.

Wanting to be like someone else, we forget who we really are.

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #21932 by Nect
They used to. Not anymore. College and stuff; people become more interesting and less of a dunce.

This one time I was walking out of class (high school) and this guy was coming towards me in the opposite direction with his friends. He passes by me and mutters: \"Fu**ing satanist...\". I turn my back, look him in the eyes and \"snarl-jumped\" at him. He then gave this high pitched squeal, jumps and kida runs away... I loved it :blush:

"The truth is, laughter always sounds more perfect than weeping. Laughter flows in a violent riff and is effortlessly melodic. Weeping is often fought, choked, half strangled, or surrendered to with humiliation.” - Anne Rice
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by Nect.

• AvaloN
  • Someday, life will be fairer,Need will be rarer...
More
13 years 10 months ago #21935 by AvaloN
3 years ago i had a big problem cause of my style!i had a very bad argument with a good friend and my brother still calls me ''freak'' :ohmy:
well...the whole point is what i beleve for myself and i dont give a s*** for the others!

Show me your moon burns
Take me as the moon burns
The freezing moon
Making things real for me
The killing Moon
Making things happen for me

Time to create page: 0.369 seconds