Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Healing stones and crystals

More
13 years 9 months ago #22335 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Healing stones and crystals
black_magnolia wrote:

haha Thanks girls! I'm fortunate that mine are big enough so I can tuck the stone under one breast and it doesn't show. :) also, it isn't uncomfortable, I forget I even have it in my bra, yesterday it went flying through the room because I forgot it was there... :blush: :silly:

Haha, I would've thought it'd be quite cold to keep in your bra. Also..If you made a habit of putting stones in there, you'd rattle everytime you moved. :P That would be a conversation starter for sure.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #22339 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

haha Thanks girls! I'm fortunate that mine are big enough so I can tuck the stone under one breast and it doesn't show. :) also, it isn't uncomfortable, I forget I even have it in my bra, yesterday it went flying through the room because I forgot it was there... :blush: :silly:

Haha, I would've thought it'd be quite cold to keep in your bra. Also..If you made a habit of putting stones in there, you'd rattle everytime you moved. :P That would be a conversation starter for sure.

The stone takes over the body heat so there's no problem with that and fortunately I don't rattle! XD

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 9 months ago #22427 by Poledra1a
I carry a Tiger's eye worry stone and a smaller piece in my handbag at all times. If i get figity I take it out and hold it in my hand - i find it very relaxing.

Im pretty sure Tigers eye isnt related to my zodiac or birth at all but I just find myself extremely drawn to it when ever i see a piece.

\"Tiger Eye is used for focusing the mind. It is said that Tiger Eye offers protection during travel, strengthens convictions and confidence.\"

I used to wear a copper bracelet as I had an operation on my hand and the scar tissue gets painful without one. But for Christmas my partner bought me a Tibetan Medical Bracelet which is a combination of silver, copper, tin, nickel and iron - also very preddy - with many healing properties. Also it doesn't turn my wrist bright green in summer :P

www.tibastro.com/tmbinfo.html

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.

More
13 years 9 months ago #22440 by Morgana
I hadn't thought of copper bracelets in connection with this thread, but I suppose they do fit in.

I've worn one for years due to problems with my hands. I can't say for sure if it works or not, but it's pretty, and doesn't turn my arm green, so I continue to wear it. My hands still hurt if I've been using them a lot (working in the garden, painting, etc.) or if it's going to rain. But maybe they'd be even worse without the bracelet?

More
13 years 9 months ago #22460 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Healing stones and crystals
Poledra1a wrote:

Wow, that is really pretty..Know of anywhere else I could get hold of one?

More
13 years 9 months ago #22466 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Envy wrote:

Poledra1a wrote:

Wow, that is really pretty..Know of anywhere else I could get hold of one?

Oh, it's an Aussie company...and Victorian at that! I'm heading up to Castlemaine on the weekend anyway...

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Time to create page: 0.395 seconds