Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Healing stones and crystals

More
13 years 2 months ago #29947 by black_magnolia
nwbevk wrote:

Starting from the top and going left to right: 1 - Strawberry Quartz, 2 Mangonoan Calcite, 3 Black Agate, 4 Snowflake Obsidian, 5 Lapis, 6 ?, 7 Red Jasper, 8 Red Agage, 9 ?, 10 ?, 11 I was first thinking onyx or obsidian, but on a couple of the other pictures it looks to have a silvery shine which would be more of a Hemetite trait.

1 - I'd rather say it's a Rose Quartz, but I'll check what I can find about Strawberry quartz...
3 - I'll have to post a photo of that stone alone because one half is blue and the other part isn't really completely black. This one will be really tough to identify.
5 - I'm sure it's not Lapis because Lapis is a bit expensive compared to other common stones and all these stones were picked up from a big mixed up batch... I think it's most probably Sodalite.
I agree with 7 & 8.
12 isn't Hematite for sure because I have a lot of Hematite and the difference between Hematite and this one is huge! The only rea problem that I have with 12 is that I don't get any vibes from it, so I fear it may be just glass. :S

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #31166 by MITommy
I like to work with Crystal Skulls. At the moment I have 12 and each one is special to me.

Pics of my stones:

Fluorite Skull
Obsidian Skull

More
13 years 1 month ago #31177 by Envy
Wow. That's a big collection. :ohmy:

More
13 years 1 month ago #31213 by nwbevk
Those are beautiful. (:

More
13 years 1 month ago #31225 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Really quite stunning.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
3 years 3 weeks ago #45706 by Garlicose
I love stones and crystals . They can be very powerful.

Time to create page: 0.323 seconds