Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Healing stones and crystals

More
14 years 7 months ago #1357 by demonica66613
Do you beleive in the healing power of stones or crystals? It has been said through time that different stones have different energies to them. Some may have receptive or projective qualities to them. Through history many cultures have used different stones in the making of talismans. So my question is, do any of you believe this or is it like a placebo test?? Mind over matter..:unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #1360 by missytepes
Absolutely!! I wear garnets always (given to me by my ex-sister-in-law who is very in touch) for my well being. I also wear a copper bracelet for pain in my wrist. I hadn't worn it for many years then found it and wha la!!the pain is gone as long as I keep it on. It's large so it runs up and down my arm for about three inches therefore it \"treats\" the entire wrist area. As long as I keep it on I am pain free. I've taken it off for various reasons and the pain comes back with in a day. Various stones, minerals and metals emit an energy that can be very therapeutic. You're right in saying that many cultures have taken advantage of these energies. Let's face it - beliefs that have traveled through time may have a lot of merit (take acupuncture - 3000 yrs plus).
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by missytepes. Reason: picture

More
14 years 7 months ago #1363 by cemwerewolf
I'm a firm believer in not only the healing power of stones but that of herbs as well. I've actually had wonderful results with charms I've made using these items and given to ailing friends. Whether it's truly the power of the stones or the power of the belief in them, they seem to do wonders.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1368 by Highwayman
I beleive in the healing and magical power of crystals, I often carry one for luck

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1374 by morphea3107
crystals are very powerful , and used correctly it can mak eyou feel much better...i don't care if this has been proven by science, because i had faith in them and they didn't let me down....i've surrounded myself with amethyst crytals and they help me a lot...

More
14 years 7 months ago #1427 by CorpseQueen
I don't believe in stones, to me they're just dead and pretty... tho I like to know which stone is mine, my month and sign, and I'd like to wear some (only got one tho...), if nothing else then because they're pretty. But else, it's fun to know, I like this kind of knowledge, even if I don't belive in it.
Herbs I do believe in tho. Eating - of course, there's no doubt that some herbs are bad and some good, and wearing - a little sceptical, but like the thought more then stones. At least I know that they can make use in one way, so why not another?

Tho differnt stones is said to be good for eating as well. One thing that has been prooven (even tho it's not a stone) is that pearls have a real good effect on your.. well, intimate life :cheer: Tested first time (at least written in history) by Cleopatra, a long time ago... :blush:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.293 seconds