Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
14 years 5 months ago #7278 by anastasia13
Thurysaz wrote:

Bonjour sister Anastasia13,

in Europe it costs about 109 euros but I have been waiting a long time ... ... pfffffffffff

Mes hommages.

T.

wow I looked at the exchange rate, thats high Brother. I am so sorry. I guess I will quite griping about prices in the US...

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #7279 by anastasia13
janelle hell wrote:

Yes, well, we did both get quite a bargain on the bracelet! It's odd how the prices on AG items can vary so much from seller to seller, for the same piece of jewelry!

True true, did you get yours? It looks huge...I love it..Goes great with my chainmail watch...I'm wearing it for the midnight showing of Vampire's Assistant.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 5 months ago #7311 by scootiebee
I found out I really overpaid for my first Alchemy purchase. I found it shortly after that for half of what I paid on another website. Ugh. Now I shop around a little bit. I did just order the AlGoth Cross and the Alchefly bracelet from the members store. I got an email yesterday that it shipped. Can't wait to see them, but it will probably be a week or so before it arrives (biting nails and harassing the postal delivery lady).

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 5 months ago #7320 by Zenith
I just got my reflections of poe bracelet. It is exquisite, and the red packaging with alchemy gothic written golden is superb!!! I'm wearing it right now!

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 5 months ago #7348 by Lonecrow
Saligia (Seven deadly sins) Ring..
It's very nice..

More
14 years 5 months ago #7349 by janelle hell
anastasia13 wrote:

janelle hell wrote:

Yes, well, we did both get quite a bargain on the bracelet! It's odd how the prices on AG items can vary so much from seller to seller, for the same piece of jewelry!

True true, did you get yours? It looks huge...I love it..Goes great with my chainmail watch...I'm wearing it for the midnight showing of Vampire's Assistant.

Nope; it hasn't got here yet, as it was being mailed from overseas. Not nervous about the shipping time, though, as I've bought from this seller before : D

Time to create page: 0.335 seconds