Show Navigation Menu

How was your day?

More
11 years 9 months ago #38335 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: How was your day?
Agreed. It does sound like a lot of fun. I'd imagine there would've been a lot of interesting trinkets and stuff to buy. There are no pagan shops or festivals in my city unfortunately. :(

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #38353 by black_magnolia
The last couple of days have been pretty tough and kinda busy.

The heat here is insane! I had a really bad constant headache for 3 days straight, so I postponed an exam for September because I just couldn't revise for it properly now.

This is going to be a really busy summer for me as I now plan on taking 4 exams in September and got a bit less then two months to study for them. Urgh... :S

I also plan on moving to a new apartment in Zagreb, as the current one is just too tiny. Still trying to find a decent one, as maybe I'll move together with a friend, so it has to be suitable for both. Would love to get that sorted out before September exams, but it's going to be tricky when I'm going to be home at my parents'. Being near the sea beats being stuck in the city any time, especially when it's so hot now.

Today is reserved for last minute coffees with friends, packing up stuff and last aikido training before I hit the road to the sea. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
11 years 8 months ago #38400 by firensia
Today was great because I won a book. :) World Goth Day was having a contest and I was one of the winners so I'm really happy. Yay!

It's been a while since I won something so this was particularly exciting. :silly:

More
11 years 8 months ago #38402 by black_magnolia
Congratz! :) Which book did you win?

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
11 years 8 months ago #38411 by firensia
black_magnolia wrote:

Congratz! :) Which book did you win?

Since there's been a few real life serial killers in the news recently, the last thing I wanted to do was read a book about one so I chose the book about the metal band instead. Should be a more uplifting story, I would think. :)

More
11 years 7 months ago #38464 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re: How was your day?
Spent the better part of the day painting the shed in my backyard. I was going to re-build it with my dad next weekend when I'm off work but he decided this weekend was better so he did it all himself while I was at work. That just left me to make sure all the corners were sealed up and paint. Of course it was a bright, sunny day and, though I put on a liberal amount of sunscreen, I'm red as a lobster. I just hope I don't get sinck like the last time I burned so bad . . .

Time to create page: 0.370 seconds