Show Navigation Menu

How was your day?

More
12 years 3 months ago #37987 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: How was your day?
firensia wrote:

Envy wrote:

Days are blurring together for me. Had no idea it was Sunday already..

Starting to think I may have to defer my exams.

I also dyed my hair. It was meant to come out blue but it came out anything but blue.

I'm now the owner of bright magenta coloured hair. :pinch:


Wow, magenta is indeed a long way from blue. Did you have another color in your hair that caused an adverse reaction?


Nope...

The dye I used to use which was the perfect shade is no longer produced. I bought one by the same brand, 'blue violet'...It just turns out er. It's a lot more on the violet side...

I'm re-dying in a few weeks' time, before I head back to uni.

Very stressed. >=( Though I'm too paranoid to post why. :huh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #38001 by black_magnolia
My day was mostly pretty stressed as I had to go see a professor at uni for some consultations before my exam. Had to wait for more then an hour for the professor, but it was ok, he gave me some good advice and some materials. Also exchanged phone numbers with a colleague who was also waiting for a consultation - so a good day in the end.
On my way home I decided to treat myself to a museum visit, simply because I haven't done that in a long time and the museum is right next door to my faculty's building. :silly: Visited the Museum of Broken Relationships ( brokenships.com/en ) - quite an interesting array of exhibits. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #38002 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: How was your day?
black_magnolia wrote:

Visited the Museum of Broken Relationships ( brokenships.com/en ) - quite an interesting array of exhibits. :)


Jesus, that sounds like my idea of hell. :S Wouldn't mind donating some of my crap to add to the misery museum though. Be glad to be rid of some stuff..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #38005 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

Jesus, that sounds like my idea of hell. :S Wouldn't mind donating some of my crap to add to the misery museum though. Be glad to be rid of some stuff..


haha :P The museum does have some really sad exhibits, but overall I wouldn't say the museum is so depressing as it may seem. I'd sooner say it has a cathartic quality to it.
And you can really donate your items if you want to. The exhibits come from all over the world (I've noted a lot were from USA, Ireland, Germany and East Asian countries).
I also thought of what I could donate to the museum, but fortunately I figured how I don't have any items which remind me...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #38006 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: How was your day?
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

Jesus, that sounds like my idea of hell. :S Wouldn't mind donating some of my crap to add to the misery museum though. Be glad to be rid of some stuff..


haha :P The museum does have some really sad exhibits, but overall I wouldn't say the museum is so depressing as it may seem. I'd sooner say it has a cathartic quality to it.
And you can really donate your items if you want to. The exhibits come from all over the world (I've noted a lot were from USA, Ireland, Germany and East Asian countries).
I also thought of what I could donate to the museum, but fortunately I figured how I don't have any items which remind me...


Lucky for you.

From my longest one, I have Cliff, my teddy bear...But I won't give him up. I think I still have baby photos of my first ex...Possibly some other stuff...

Oh Lord. Now I think about it, I have a lot of stuff that I won't even mention on here. Need to find matches now I've remembered...

Edit:

Just remembered. Family holiday booked today - So..I'll be in the US for a month sometime this summer. Looking to be based around Seattle/Vancouver, but heading South to Vegas at some point. I'm going to try and convince my parents to let me head to LA as well, haha. Decided I've been to the US enough to wander off on my own now.

The only issue seems to be travel seeing as I won't have a car...
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by Envy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #38009 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

Just remembered. Family holiday booked today - So..I'll be in the US for a month sometime this summer. Looking to be based around Seattle/Vancouver, but heading South to Vegas at some point. I'm going to try and convince my parents to let me head to LA as well, haha. Decided I've been to the US enough to wander off on my own now.

The only issue seems to be travel seeing as I won't have a car...


You lucky bitch! :P I demand postcards! :P PRETTY PLEASEEEEEEEE!!! :woohoo:

You can rent a car, I think. Shouldn't be too expensive either, at least I hope so for you. :silly:

Damn, now I really want to go on a trip like that. :(

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.193 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
cookies disabled

To purchase Alchemy Gothic products visit the Alchemy Dealer List - Trade Customers visit www.alchemyengland.com
Copyright Alchemy Carta Ltd. Alchemy Gothic is a registered Trademark, All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Site MapFriends of Alchemy.