Show Navigation Menu

How was your day?

More
11 years 11 months ago #37959 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: How was your day?
black_magnolia wrote:

The worst part of my day is a guy in my training group - he's trying to hit on me and I can't stand his very presence. :angry: Damn, I feel like the guy has a hard time keeping himself from drooling over me. He keeps following me around the dojo and trying to be close to me etc. :X Our sensei wants us to change training partners all the time (usually totally fine with me), but I can't work with this guy what so ever - don't get me wrong, I tried, but this guy is totally in his own world, doesn't pay attention to what the sensei is talking and just does stuff wrong etc. Shit, I'm debating even if he is totally sane in his head. :huh:
I think I'm going to have to spend some time in meditation to figure out how to handle this guy, because when we get to the difficult techniques and I'll have to be partnered up with this guy, I fear someone will hit the tatami real hard and break something... :pinch:

Oh, I totally understand. Guys like that are so annoying! I had a guy like that in high school who would practically follow me around and always come sit with me at lunch though I pretty much couldn't stand him. I'm a pretty nice person so I don't want to be rude and just tell someone to stay away from me because I find them repulsive but honestly, the stress of having someone hanging around you that you don't like isn't worth it just for the sake of being nice. My advice would be to be honest with him and next time he starts hitting on you, tell you have no interest in him romantically but that you just want to get through this partnering and get a good grade. If he still can't take a hint then it may be time to put those martial arts skills to good use. ;) Or else just tell the sensei that you refuse to work with him.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #37960 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: How was your day?
Rather your situation than mine back when I went to ninjutsu classes.

We swapped partners etc. and this one guy who I didn't know at all (well I didn't know the majority there anyway) flat out avoided me at all costs. I have no idea why. He didn't know me. I guess he based it on looks or knew something I didn't.

Screwed up the partner swap system because when it came to the point where we were meant to be partnered up, we had eye contact, he gave me a weird look and grabbed someone else deliberately, leaving me awkwardly trying to find someone.

-.-...

More
11 years 11 months ago #37973 by black_magnolia
Thanks girls! :) I think I'll handle the guy all right. I managed to sort everything out with any guy I had a problem with, so this one sure won't be an exception. An hour of mediation really helped, like ranting about it too. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
11 years 11 months ago #37977 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: How was your day?
Days are blurring together for me. Had no idea it was Sunday already..

Starting to think I may have to defer my exams.

I also dyed my hair. It was meant to come out blue but it came out anything but blue.

I'm now the owner of bright magenta coloured hair. :pinch:

More
11 years 11 months ago #37982 by black_magnolia
Ah, blurring - my day today is kinda blurry as I'm trying out having contact lenses again. Sister said I should leave them on my eyes for a couple hours to see if it's an adjustment thing or if I need a stronger prescription; think it's the later. :(

Envy, I think magenta really suits you! ;) :P :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
11 years 11 months ago #37986 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: How was your day?
Envy wrote:

Days are blurring together for me. Had no idea it was Sunday already..

Starting to think I may have to defer my exams.

I also dyed my hair. It was meant to come out blue but it came out anything but blue.

I'm now the owner of bright magenta coloured hair. :pinch:

Wow, magenta is indeed a long way from blue. Did you have another color in your hair that caused an adverse reaction?

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

Time to create page: 0.356 seconds