Show Navigation Menu

How was your day?

More
12 years 1 month ago #37726 by Verminaard Draconis
Today I was in a scout camp to amuse 5-6 year old kids, a lot of activities and a lot of fun, but now I am dead tired!! :blink: Good night everyone!! :)

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #37736 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: How was your day?
Eee a bit frustrating. I've barely slept all week because of essay deadlines..

Crashed last night, deliberately left no alarm on so I could try and have a natural amount of sleep to recover (my body really took a beating this week..)..Frustratingly enough, insomnia is still bugging me, and even with the opportunity to finally sleep, I woke up after only 4 hours and have been fully unable to sleep anymore. :huh:

Never again..Both of the essays I did were completed VERY close to the deadlines..I finished both at around 9am on the days they were due...

More
12 years 1 month ago #37746 by black_magnolia
I've been to Slovenia for the weekend visiting relatives. Was a pretty spontaneous trip - my mom just wanted to see her mom. :laugh: I've been mostly playing with my cousin's kids and hanging around, but still quite tired from it all.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 1 month ago #37761 by Verminaard Draconis
Since yesterday, its snowing again! But its clear now outside with a sunny day but cold enough to stay and continued to work on my Magic Shop!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #37777 by black_magnolia
I finally saw my dermatologist today and basically everything is ok. Just got a couple of recommendations for some skin products and the green light for a tattoo. I'm happy. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #37829 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: How was your day?
Terrible for me.

I basically hit a low a few days back..Didn't eat for 3 days, and now my stomach is rejecting all food.

Urk..Very, very ill..

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds