Show Navigation Menu

How was your day?

More
12 years 2 months ago #37486 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: How was your day?
Urk..

I went out last night and got home at 4am..Safe to say, I skipped 3 hours worth of lectures on criminal law today. The woman is one most people skip anyway because she talks at an abominable speed and reads from a textbook, but she specifically said that she was angry so few turned up to the 4-5pm lecture last week..

I'm hoping I haven't missed too much..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #37644 by black_magnolia
My day was absolutely great! :woohoo: *please note the irony*
Anyway, I'm glad I'm home now. Exam wasn't awful but I'm a bit mad with myself as I messed up at least two questions (wouldn't be surprised if the rest won't be enough for a pass). I basically stared at one question asking myself WTF and then figured it out in the last minute but didn't manage to write everything up, and the other question... ah, the professor can show condictio sine causaup his ass. :angry:
I'll take the rest of the day off and then revise some more tomorrow till the results come in. Not really looking forward to them. :(

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 2 months ago #37647 by Envy
Uggh terrible..

I didn't sleep much in order to wake up at 10am in case my textbook was delivered and the maintenance man called to fix my shower..I was just about to head back to sleep after breakfast when they both came..

Went back to sleep after all of that and then woke up at..7pm.

:huh: I was meaaant to do the majority of an essay today.

More
12 years 2 months ago #37650 by black_magnolia
I'M FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW!!! the results of the written part of my exam have just arrived and I FUCKING PASSED!!! tomorrow at 11 am is part 2 - interrogation by the professors and I'm in the first group!!! I'm scared out of my mind because I resigned to the fact yesterday that it would be a fail and haven't done any revising and slept in for fucks sake! OMG! I still can't calm down!!! aaaaaaa!!!
Please wish me luck guys!

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 2 months ago #37651 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

I'M FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW!!! the results of the written part of my exam have just arrived and I FUCKING PASSED!!! tomorrow at 11 am is part 2 - interrogation by the professors and I'm in the first group!!! I'm scared out of my mind because I resigned to the fact yesterday that it would be a fail and haven't done any revising and slept in for fucks sake! OMG! I still can't calm down!!! aaaaaaa!!!
Please wish me luck guys!

Congratulations! Good luck too! ^.^

More
12 years 2 months ago #37654 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: How was your day?
Good luck. I'm sure you'll do great. :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds