Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
10 years 3 months ago #39658 by iHauntTheSepulchre
That's weird. Tea tree's usually moderately priced - about AU$15 or so.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #39663 by black_magnolia
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

damn! :woohoo: I paid like Au$8 for it, and it was the most expensive essential oil on offer. Looks like oils are cheaper here. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
10 years 3 months ago #39665 by iHauntTheSepulchre
black_magnolia wrote:

damn! :woohoo: I paid like Au$8 for it, and it was the most expensive essential oil on offer. Looks like oils are cheaper here. :silly:

Either that or they were cheap imports from China. I've bought a few in the past, lured in by their price but then I usually discover that they smell horrible.

More
10 years 3 months ago #39668 by firensia

black_magnolia wrote:

Either that or they were cheap imports from China. I've bought a few in the past, lured in by their price but then I usually discover that they smell horrible.

I've always found the scent of Tea Tree to be too overwhelming. I usually buy essential oils from iherb.com. Reasonably priced and they ship worldwide. :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #39677 by black_magnolia
firensia wrote:

I've always found the scent of Tea Tree to be too overwhelming. I usually buy essential oils from iherb.com. Reasonably priced and they ship worldwide. :)

Oh, I've discovered iherb.com just a few months ago, and received my first order two weeks ago or so, very pleased with my purchase too. Got almond butter and maple syrup - which are crazy expensive here if you can find them, and some cuticle balm and sweet almond oil. (I'm quite on the path to switching most of my groceries and beuty products purchases to organic/bio products, because I'm just too sensitive to the regular processed stuff, especially in the beauty products category. My hair has been looking so good since I've started using an organic shampoo, even my hairdresser is amazed by how healthy it looks, even though I had pretty great hair before too. :blush: )
I didn't really take a look at their essential oils offer because I usually can find the stuff I need locally. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
10 years 3 months ago #39682 by iHauntTheSepulchre
firensia wrote:

Tea tree, along with eucalyptus are kinda like our national scents so I find them very homely and comforting.

Time to create page: 0.379 seconds