Show Navigation Menu

ALCHEMY & METAL HAMMER COMPETITION!!!

More
12 years 7 months ago #34886 by firensia
black_magnolia wrote:

Just now reading the \"news\" on Alchemy's blog (already re-posted it in a new thread) and re-reading the competition description makes me all to confident how I've missed the theme design-wise. :silly:

*Alchemy Metal-Wear*

I would really like to know how many guys have participated in the design competition in the first place... Just plain old curiosity... :whistle:

I hadn't thought of that. I was thinking Alchemy 1977 when I created my pendant. However, my design could probably work for Metalwear as well due to the skull content. Would really love to know when results will be announced too. Do they plan on releasing the winning pendant in the new catalogue? That doesn't give them much time in my opinion.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #34893 by black_magnolia
firensia wrote:

Would really love to know when results will be announced too. Do they plan on releasing the winning pendant in the new catalogue? That doesn't give them much time in my opinion.

Honestly, I don't have any idea. Just guessing.

The admin could give us some info if he liked, but I assume the silence either means he doesn't know himself or is deliberately building up the suspense. Neither option would really surprise me. :P

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 5 months ago #35936 by Envy
:S Still no results? Where exactly would they be posted?

More
12 years 5 months ago #35997 by DarkFlights
Dang! Kicking myself that I missed this, but I also would really, really love to see all the designs, not just the winning entry. I wonder if they'll post runners-up designs too?

More
12 years 5 months ago #36002 by firensia
DarkFlights wrote:

Dang! Kicking myself that I missed this, but I also would really, really love to see all the designs, not just the winning entry. I wonder if they'll post runners-up designs too?

I'd be willing to post my design here but I want them to announce the results first. :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 5 months ago #36008 by Envy
firensia wrote:

DarkFlights wrote:

I'd be willing to post my design here but I want them to announce the results first. :)

Ooh same..

Would be nice to see the runner up designs!

Time to create page: 0.367 seconds