Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
13 years 3 months ago #31868 by black_magnolia
My last post is 2 days old, so it's safe to post again. :silly:
You have to love friends who support your Alchemy addiction! :woohoo:

Got the \"Dissolution of Hell\" flag and \"Crystal Bat\" hair clip as a belated b-day gift from Kelaiah. :) Thank you so much hun! :kiss:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #32121 by black_magnolia
:( I really have to stop shopping alchemy stuff... :S
At least now that I got taxed when I wasn't expecting it I feel like getting burned, and as the cat that got burned, I'll be avoiding the heat source for ages. :huh:

Got a pair of Hallowmoon earrings and the \"Dragons of the Runering\" flag .

Those two have been on my wish list for ages and I really had to have them, but being taxed for them wasn't really part of my grand idea, so now I can't really enjoy them as much as I hoped to...
Oh well, when I get the first compliments for the earrings I'll feel better. :P

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #32126 by blaaa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #32128 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

:( I really have to stop shopping alchemy stuff... :S
At least now that I got taxed when I wasn't expecting it I feel like getting burned, and as the cat that got burned, I'll be avoiding the heat source for ages. :huh:

Got a pair of Hallowmoon earrings and the \"Dragons of the Runering\" flag .

Those two have been on my wish list for ages and I really had to have them, but being taxed for them wasn't really part of my grand idea, so now I can't really enjoy them as much as I hoped to...
Oh well, when I get the first compliments for the earrings I'll feel better. :P


:ohmy: I love that flag..I'm jealous. :P I actually really love the earrings too, despite not normally liking bats. ^.^ Are they both discontinued?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #32131 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:


:ohmy: I love that flag..I'm jealous. :P I actually really love the earrings too, despite not normally liking bats. ^.^ Are they both discontinued?


Yep. :) Both discontinued items, just a reason more why I couldn't resist the temptation. :woohoo:

I somehow really love pearls. I know those aren't real ones, but they are made by Swarovski as the crystals Alchemy uses, so they look great. :)
I wish Alchemy had some bat necklace with pearls that would go with those earrings... :silly: :P

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #32134 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:


:ohmy: I love that flag..I'm jealous. :P I actually really love the earrings too, despite not normally liking bats. ^.^ Are they both discontinued?


Yep. :) Both discontinued items, just a reason more why I couldn't resist the temptation. :woohoo:

I somehow really love pearls. I know those aren't real ones, but they are made by Swarovski as the crystals Alchemy uses, so they look great. :)
I wish Alchemy had some bat necklace with pearls that would go with those earrings... :silly: :P


Argh! Then I *must find that flag*! :woohoo: I love it!

:P Strangely enough, I've started to have a liking to pearls, and I used to loathe them..Not en mass, but I like little pearly details on things..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.223 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
cookies disabled

To purchase Alchemy Gothic products visit the Alchemy Dealer List - Trade Customers visit www.alchemyengland.com
Copyright Alchemy Carta Ltd. Alchemy Gothic is a registered Trademark, All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Site MapFriends of Alchemy.