Show Navigation Menu

ALCHEMY & METAL HAMMER COMPETITION!!!

More
12 years 5 months ago #36022 by firensia
Envy wrote:

firensia wrote:

DarkFlights wrote:

Dang! Kicking myself that I missed this, but I also would really, really love to see all the designs, not just the winning entry. I wonder if they'll post runners-up designs too?

I'd be willing to post my design here but I want them to announce the results first. :)

Ooh same..

Would be nice to see the runner up designs!

At this point, I'd settle for even knowing the winner. :lol:

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #36026 by black_magnolia
I assume we will know the winner by January 6th 2011 when the new line will be launched. Not too long then. ;)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 5 months ago #36032 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

I assume we will know the winner by January 6th 2011 when the new line will be launched. Not too long then. ;)

Not long! :S The suspense..Will kill me.

More
12 years 5 months ago #36036 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

Not long! :S The suspense..Will kill me.

Well, at least we know nobody from the active posters here who entered the contest has won, as I assume Alchemy would have already at least informed the winner... Although, the winner maybe must stay silent till the launch of the line, but I know I didn't win as I didn't hear from Alchemy at all.

Who knows? Maybe there won't even be any winner. Who knows. :S

And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 5 months ago #36037 by firensia
I don't know if anyone else knows this but Alchemy had extended the competition. It was supposed to close on August 17th but then the deadline was pushed back to August 30th. Metalhammer's 25th anniversary is supposed to be in October so I just imagined the winner would be announced then. Maybe they received more entries than they know what to do with.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 5 months ago #36041 by black_magnolia
firensia wrote:

I don't know if anyone else knows this but Alchemy had extended the competition. It was supposed to close on August 17th but then the deadline was pushed back to August 30th. Metalhammer's 25th anniversary is supposed to be in October so I just imagined the winner would be announced then. Maybe they received more entries than they know what to do with.

Yeah, I knew that, but they had it closed for a few days after August 17th before opening it back again and then closing it on August 30th... I assume they opened it again because they didn't get a lot of entries? Who knows.

Hmmm... Maybe the winner is announced in the anniversary editon of Metal Hammer? Anyone bought the copy?
I'll try and get my hands on a copy tomorrow, maybe there will be some info there.

Otherwise I'll try grilling the admin for info... :evil: :whistle:

And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.280 seconds