Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

Fable

More
13 years 6 months ago #26898 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re: Fable
I'm usually a ranged character, no matter what works... :P I'm not sure I'm actually good at bows and snipers, but I tend to always choose them if I get the chance. I just like to sneak around and hit the enemy where it hurts without them knowing what and who hit them... and I got the patience needed ;)

In Fable tho... I usually go with magic, as there's so much more fun to do. Don't remember all of it, as it was some time since last I played (next weekend I'll know tho!), but I also love the appearence of the mages... they get blue and shimmering and all that, and the clothes. The fighters just get big, and where's the fun in that? Nothing will fit them anymore...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27435 by Mr.Obsidian
Replied by Mr.Obsidian on topic Re: Fable
I've been playing alot of Fable 3 lately. I\"ve already beaten the game as a woman and now I am playing as a man. I am trying to evil in the game, but that is hard when your quest is to gather people for a revolution. I like the twist in the story line though. :P

More
13 years 5 months ago #27456 by Draig13
Replied by Draig13 on topic Re: Fable
Fable 2 = Win :laugh:

So many games are out now or about to be released it's hard to save up to buy the new one but it's on the list somewhere, along with assassins creed brotherhood...oh and the bf has cemented black ops at the top of the list so that will have to be priority for the moment... *sigh* so many games, so little money grr

Time to create page: 0.315 seconds