Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

Fable

More
13 years 5 months ago #26463 by CorpseQueen
Fable was created by CorpseQueen
Fable 3 is comming out soon, and by chance it's released just after i get my payment for the month, so of course I'm gonna get it :silly:

I've always been a fan of the Fable-games, as thay're both hilarious and nicely done. The second is my favorite, I'm sure, as you can do so much (as like in orgies) and the balance between being hilariously funny and fully serious is just great. In some parts you can't stop launging, and in some... well, they have the feelings done correctly.

As a game, it's just as great. And the third one's not gonna stop at conquering the world - this time you'll play even longer, being able to handle your family and country like never before (as I've read, we'll see how truly new everything is).

But I like games that's different - in which other series can you fart and buy male prostitutes, have orgies and I don't even remember what else? All in all, it's one of the better games I've ever played :blush:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #26465 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Fable
Is that the series that's only available on the Xbox?

I used to enjoy dressing up on Fable on my ex-boyfriend's version of it (I had a really awesome outfit)..But I recall it was on the Xbox and we have a PS3, so I haven't had a good go on it since we broke up.

More
13 years 5 months ago #26505 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re: Fable
Yeah, it's only on Xbox... myself, I pretty much only play Xbox, and The Sims on computer of course, so I kinda take it for granted :P Unless it's NOT on Xbox, I won't say which console it's at...

But yeah, dressing up in Fable can be kinda fun, especially since you can wear ALL kinds of clothes :blush: Male can wear female and female in male clothes... it can be both beautiful and weird, and people in the game will react after it :silly:

More
13 years 5 months ago #26516 by Envy
CorpseQueen wrote:

But yeah, dressing up in Fable can be kinda fun, especially since you can wear ALL kinds of clothes :blush: Male can wear female and female in male clothes... it can be both beautiful and weird, and people in the game will react after it :silly:

Argh, I miss dressing up on Fable now! We have a PS3 so..Won't be playing on it again anytime soon, unless there's a PC version and even then, I'm not a fan of PC versions of games.

I recall having an amazing white-nurse outfit that I'd made from dying cute clothes white and red..

More
13 years 5 months ago #26533 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re: Fable
I want a PS3, but pretty much only for one game, so it's not worth the money... yet :P And I like the XBox-exclusive titles more, like Halo and Fable, so not gonna change anytime soon...

Usually I play a male character, and they become so big when you lvl their strength, so I usually just do mages just because then I can make more nicely and interesting clothes... :blush: When they're high in strength, it doesn't really matter what they wear - everything looks like a tent :huh:

Gotta play it again sometime soon... but I got too many nice games about which I say the same... :P

More
13 years 5 months ago #26537 by Envy
Bah, that's what I hate about the Xbox! The exclusivity of some titles!

Although I'm not a fan of Halo anyway..I'd just want Fable..So, same issue about wanting a console for one game, but the other way around. :P

I like mage/range characters on games generally, but they tend to be more of a pain in the neck, depending on the game..I find it's a lot easier/lazier to be a warrior class etc.

Time to create page: 0.346 seconds