Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

Second Life

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #17948 by Axel
Replied by Axel on topic Re:Second Life
As well as a commercial blimp i use to fly about Second Life at times.

And the stage of the club,only thing is getting people who will perform at the club.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #17951 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Second Life
I know what is Second Life but I have never wanted to play it as it doesn't appeal to me. I think people that spend money on it should get a real life.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago - 14 years 2 weeks ago #17961 by Axel
Of course this is my house in it,and i modeled the avatar somewhat on myself. Because i like guitars and have one IRL as well as a Marshall stack.

And what i like where i live is that there is a convenant to prohibit anything like \"For Sale\" signs.

* Linden Home is for residential use only.
* Business use of any kind is prohibited, including parcel rental, rental boxes, classified ads or other forms of advertising, and event listings.
Last edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by Axel.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago - 14 years 2 weeks ago #17962 by Diablesseska
Replied by Diablesseska on topic Re:Second Life
I heard a lot about this game. I don't feel like I need a second life so i did'nt try it. But i guess its funny if your dream is to be a rockstar or something else because you could try it.. But a virtual feeling is not enought for me.

I'm wondering if its the game that CNN was talking about last month? A Corean couple was addicted to this kind of game. They had a baby in the real life and in the virtual life. The real baby died stearving!! Because the were to busy to take care of their virtual life and baby!!
Last edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by Diablesseska.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #17975 by Axel
black_magnolia wrote:

I know what is Second Life but I have never wanted to play it as it doesn't appeal to me. I think people that spend money on it should get a real life.

Well i don't feel it's any different from opening up a store on Ebay or the like or buying a website.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #17982 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Second Life
Axel wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

Well i don't feel it's any different from opening up a store on Ebay or the like or buying a website.

I understand the people that do it just because it is a form of income for them, you can't blame them to want to earn something with designing virtual cloths or other stuff for SL when there are enough people stupid enough to spend money on it - such people who spend money to buy a nice body, or cloths just for a game are stupid. I wouldn't say anything if it was totally free, but otherwise it's just a waste of money and time.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.270 seconds