Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

Second Life

More
13 years 6 months ago #26593 by Axel
Replied by Axel on topic Re: Second Life
Well at least it's cheaper than getting a $1000 us dollar fursuit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26602 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Second Life
Did you just say that you paid $1000 USD for a fur suit on that game or did I misinterpret?

More
13 years 6 months ago #26603 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Second Life
Envy wrote:

Did you just say that you paid $1000 USD for a fur suit on that game or did I misinterpret?

I interpreted his line as saying that the game and it's possibilities were cheaper then a real fur suit. (I imagine he was pointing out that in the game you can wear one, while in real life it would be too expensive...)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26608 by Axel
Replied by Axel on topic Re: Second Life
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

I interpreted his line as saying that the game and it's possibilities were cheaper then a real fur suit. (I imagine he was pointing out that in the game you can wear one, while in real life it would be too expensive...)

Yeah,i meant that.

I just came from a chartered flight from Las Vegas that flew back to Honolulu yesterday,and the internet in the hotel was really bad. Because i got up really early yesterday so i was kinda woozy.

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds