Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Camden & London

More
14 years 1 week ago #18627 by TrymBeast
Replied by TrymBeast on topic London
Hi guys,

I'm from Portugal, and going to London in May. I'm gonna be there a week and watch Hammerfall+Dream Evil live in the Electric Ballroom.

I would like to know if there is anyone here that has been there in the venue, that could tell me if it is small for shows or what, and if I should be there early. I've been this month in Madrid and watched Kamelot live, but in a very bad place because the place was relatively small, and by the time I got there, there were already a big big queue to get in.

I've noticed that Camden has many many goth/metal stores :) Any that I should point as a must go?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago - 14 years 1 week ago #18628 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:London
Electric Ballroom isn't very big, holds about 1000 people, so it's rather on the small side. If you want to be in the first row, try to be there a bit earlier, but you shouldn't have to queue for a long time either way.

I recommend taking a stroll through Camden markets but be prepared that mostly everything in Camden is expensive so you'll have to search a bit, but the experience on its own is great. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 14 years 1 week ago by black_magnolia.

More
14 years 4 days ago #18866 by TrymBeast
Replied by TrymBeast on topic Re:London
Ok, thanks!

More
14 years 3 days ago #18904 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Camden & London
Would like to visit Camden, but after I see Barcelona, then I can very well die for all I care ;)

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
13 years 11 months ago #19809 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Camden & London
I've never see Camden...

Mes hommages.

T.

More
13 years 10 months ago #21331 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Camden & London
Teehee..I should be making a visit down to Camden pretty soon..A lovely chance to dress up!

...Maybe.

I'm down in London for a university open day - So that miiight prevent me from dressing up completely.

Hmm..Could go more casual-Victorian-gothic..I just don't want to miss a chance to go shopping/find things I want. :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.262 seconds