Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Willingly Bitten

More
14 years 5 months ago #8452 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Willingly Bitten
Ouch..Practically everyone I know hates 'Twilight'. :P

Debatable whether I'd choose to be bitten or not..On the one hand..Would be nice to watch the world develop..To see more and learn more.

And then yet again, life for me is already quite lonely at times. A lifetime without loved ones wouldn't really be that pleasant. :S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8456 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:Willingly Bitten
Envy wrote:

Ouch..Practically everyone I know hates 'Twilight'. :P

Good for them :P hehe

More
14 years 5 months ago #8476 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Willingly Bitten
Yeah, I didn't particularly hate it. The books were very well written, but the plot and characters weren't even close to my cup of tea. No one important even died. There were children's books. The 2nd and 4th book never even needed to happen. It could have all been in 2 books and shortened. And of all the reasons to avoid sunlight, why sparkles?

Anywho...back on topic. I wouldn't mind being truly alone. If I could be bitten and changed that means there are other vampires. I have plenty of friends who would 'die' to be a vampire. Most of which I wouldn't mind spending eternity with.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8477 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Willingly Bitten
Yeah, I didn't particularly hate it. The books were very well written, but the plot and characters weren't even close to my cup of tea. No one important even died. There were children's books. The 2nd and 4th book never even needed to happen. It could have all been in 2 books and shortened. And of all the reasons to avoid sunlight, why sparkles?

Anywho...back on topic. I wouldn't mind being truly alone. If I could be bitten and changed that means there are other vampires. I have plenty of friends who would 'die' to be a vampire. Most of which I wouldn't mind spending eternity with. Along with how much the world changes and grows through time, one would always have plenty of activities to keep him/herself busy.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8488 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Willingly Bitten
The thought of having limitless time at my disposal is tempting but I think I'd have to decline. I'm holding out for that werewolf to come along . . .

More
14 years 5 months ago #8504 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Willingly Bitten
I'd not like to be a wolf, but a vampire isn't really my best choise either. It's the best of the two, yes, but I'd still be something else.

There'd always be animals. As long as I can have company in the woods I'd live a happy life. I don't need humans, not as much as others tho I enjoy the company, but it's also hard and tiering to be with people. I can handle to be alone, as my imagination can take me places I'd love to go...

I'd rather be some kind of a monster, if I could choose freely. But then again, as a vampire I could change my appearance to be more non-human, and if I live long enough to see the development of gene-mutations and the like, maybe I could transform into something more my taste that way...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.345 seconds