Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Rituals

More
14 years 5 months ago #7803 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Rituals
As often as possible I try to do a bit of ritual on the full moon. I throw my cloak on and walk to the top of the hill in the middle of the park across the street from my house. Burn some herbs and meditate for a bit bathed in the moonlight. I always feel so rejuvenated afterwards. But I think the neighbors are starting to worry . . .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #7811 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Rituals
Yes i do all of Celtic and Nordic fest.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 5 months ago #7821 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Rituals
Just light a candle on the full moon and meditate....my cycle starts on the full moon too, so its weird as if I give a blood sacrifice without trying...

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 4 months ago #7836 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Rituals
cemwerewolf wrote:

As often as possible I try to do a bit of ritual on the full moon. I throw my cloak on and walk to the top of the hill in the middle of the park across the street from my house. Burn some herbs and meditate for a bit bathed in the moonlight. I always feel so rejuvenated afterwards. But I think the neighbors are starting to worry . . .

Yeah, the feeling cannot be compared to nay other. The part with the neighbours is hilarious! :laugh:

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 4 months ago #7867 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Rituals
Lolz, gotta love rituals around other people. It's getting really tricky here. I can only perform them in my room after everyone goes to sleep and the only place I could possibly go outside would be up on the mesa which is a good 10 minutes on bike. I wouldn't dare go out there in the snow especially right now. 10 inches so far and it's still snowing. Back in Arkansas I had a spot in the woods I found next to a stream and surrounded by honey suckles which are related to the sacred elder, so it seemed like a spot chosen from above. :D

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 4 months ago #7897 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Rituals
Bonjour sister Anastasi13,

My Sister, well that's a natural gift really intimate.

Do you know the original meaning of the word sacrifice? \"make sacred\"

Mes hommages.

T.

Time to create page: 0.302 seconds