Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

myth and mythology

More
14 years 7 months ago #738 by morphea3107
i have always loved reading about ancient gods and creatures, how the higher beings coexisted with mankind. when i was little i used to sit for hours in front of the tv , trying to find a channel which explored those subjects. zeus, hera, odin ,freyia, marduk , tiamat and every other god mentioned in human history represent a great source of curiosity from my part .
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #760 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:myth and mythology
I'm also interesting in the old gods, especially those that are part of my heritage. One fun fact is that ravens have been proven to be just as smart as higher primates. And Oden got tow ravens on his shouldrs, that are his eyes and ears to the world... It's fun to see how smart the old people sometimes where B)

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #767 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:myth and mythology
Encyclopedia Mythica, www.pantheon.org , is a pretty good site. There's lots of info on mythological beings from several different traditions.

More
14 years 7 months ago #770 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:myth and mythology
Thanks, I always want to know more about myths and all alike. I'll probably be at that site pretty much B)

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #773 by MefistaCenobica
Hmm,such good site,but it must be more informative)I have a book that is more informative for some mythological questions:)
*maybe my english is not very good*

archdevilantidote.proboards.com/
My forum dedicated to bootleg stuff,help me to fill it

More
14 years 7 months ago #775 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:myth and mythology
Where did ytou find that its great

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

Time to create page: 0.378 seconds