Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Weirdest moment in your life..(paranormal, etc).

More
14 years 6 months ago #5376 by CorpseQueen
My boyfriend says he's seen different happenings. When his little brother was just a year or less, one night he saw what may have been a queen, clearly dead, who liften his brother, watched him, before putting him back.

He's also told me he once saw the big doll his bigger sister once won, walk across the room.

Me, I don't think I've seen or heard anything wierd. My room usually makes sounds, ecpecially in the winter, and most nights my tv or computer scream (if I've used them) make of a high noise, long after they're been put out. But that all got explanations, and I don't bother much with it.
Only scary things I usually encounter is spiders. Got the house filled with them, at least now when it's getting colder and they seek for a warm place to hide and hunt (meaning inside...). But I don't fear them, because I can notice their fear everytime I see them, disturb their place or come close to them.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5381 by natwilaniwartri
i my self haven't got any weird stories

, but my mum dad someing, it was way before i was born, my dad had a sister who was in an accident and was 5 or more years still alive, any way my mum was going into the bedroom at her flat and she saw ,my dads sister there and sensing some thing not right ,so she told my dad, at the say time ,my dad had phone call saying your sister died so , she saw the spirit of my dad sister there before it went away.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5387 by WolfBloodAngel
The wierdest thing happened to me when i was 5....My parents were getting a divorce and they argued almost every night...one night my mom and dad were arguing til about 2 in the morning and i snuck out of my room and just sat in the hallway next to the kitchen which was clean at the time. my parents finally went to bed around 3 and i just kept sitting there cryin...then all of a sudden a crow landed on my sholder (or what i thought was a crow)the a organ appeared and a man stepped out of no where and started playing a weird eerie song...then when he stoped playing he disappears and so does the crow...then all of a sudden it feels like i got my throat slit and i got kicked in the chest...then i pass out....i wake up the next day on the floor of the kitchen with all the knives scattered all over....i knew it wasnt there b4....but thats the wierdest thing

More
14 years 6 months ago #6743 by SkieShauphen
Hmmm there are quite a few. I like to hang out at haunted and creepy areas. I get a rush from being in spooky places all alone. But the weirdest one was when I first moved into my last house (not the one I'm in now) It was the 3rd night I'd stayed in the new house and we still hadn't gotten all of the lights on yet. The previous owners took some of the bulbs..asses. Anywho, I was doing some homework and my mother and half brother had brought me a slushy from Sonic then left again for who knows what. I was drinking my slushy and doing out the horribly math problems when I set my drink down on the left of my book. A couple of problems later I reached for my drink and kept reaching for it. When I couldn't grasp the delicious nectar in the cup I looked up from my paper and noticed the drink was on the other side of the table. It's a good 6 foot long table and I was on the far end. So the cup had traveled nearly 6 feet from where I set it. I looked around and remembered that no one was in the house. The only light on was the one over the table where I was and it was late at night. I got a little spooked and those tell-tale shivers went down my spine like they always do when I feel 'another presence'. I had to use the bathroom though after this so I got up and went down the long dark hallway towards the last room with the bathroom in the back of that room. Not to forget there were no lights back there. So I'm walking down the hallway and I hear a noise ahead of me. I stopped and there was that shiver again. Brrr I keep walking anyways and feel myself into the bathroom. Managed to find the toilet. I left the door open to I could at least get a little bit of light, that was until the door closed by itself. This was about the time that I zipped my pants back up and burst through the door and ran outside. I had about enough of that shit. Later I discovered that there was a bad motorcycle accident right in front of my house. Before they re-paved the road you could even see blood spatter still soaked into the rocks and tar. So I've assumed to this day that the motorcycle ghost was living in my house. After that first experience it just became comical and frustrating. He likes to hide stuff and play pranks on people. One time he pulled a chair out from under my friend and threw it across the room. And hundreds of other times he would hide stuff from me. One time my shoes were even in the refrigerator! :laugh:

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6780 by scootiebee
My grandmother was raised in the Spiritualist church, so weird was pretty common when I was a kid. Between her, my mom, my sister, and me, we have this strange link. So many times I would call one of them, and the phone was busy because the others all decided to call the same person at that moment. When this happens, we wait a few minutes a try again. Usually one of us manages to get through after a minute or two. But it happens so often, it is not strange anymore, just what happens. And we don't even live close to each other. I live in Maryland, my mom in Florida, my sister in Indiana, and my grandmother lived in Boston before she died. By often, I mean this happened at least once a week. Still happens with my mom, sister, and me.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6851 by morphea3107
wow...i don't even know where to start ...since normal things are so rare to me ...
one night , i kept dreaming that this old hooded man was warning me about something , and all he could say was \" wake up !! wake up !!\"....i was perfectly aware of the fact that i must wake up , but somehow i couldn't . and i felt trapt in my body as it began to move . as to make the story short , i finally woke up at 4 am standing on the ledge on my building ( 8 floor) , and i was just about to plunge .
however , this was just one of teh many things i could tell you guys....

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds