Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Weirdest moment in your life..(paranormal, etc).

More
14 years 4 months ago #9028 by Envy
SkieShauphen wrote:

One time my shoes were even in the refrigerator! :laugh:

Well. I think I'd be in tears if I found my shoes in the refrigerator. :ohmy:

I don't usually have many weird moments in my life..Although I've had consistent nightmares for the past few years..A few are extremely vivid, and despite not usually remembering whole nightmares clearly, I still randomly remember parts almost as if I've lived them before, but the memory is always broken and unclear.

Most recently was the 'memory' that I was once subject to abuse in a stone cellar, with aged wooden barrels and wine-cupboards around me, wooden beams holding the place up, and the silhouette of a large man in a long coat near the exit of the cellar. I can't remember details, but I remember my feelings and everything that hit my senses as if I was there.

:dry: My dreams are weird.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #9045 by CorpseQueen
I once stitched my eyes togheter in a dream, but find that I couldn't see as good as I needed (was gonna fight several monsters) so in the dream I zoomed in on my (three) eyes and carefully pulled the thread out. The fun is that I felt it, when the thread was drawn trough my skin.
And that wasn't a nightmare, because it wasn't at all scary. Just interesting. And, a bit more morbid then most I dream, but still.

Myself I never dream nightmares... well, I've had a totall of... three? dreams that have been something like scary. One consisted solely of a fight, but only with one moment scary (I thought the axe was gonna chop of my feet). That dream I remember whole, and it was more like a thriller then a dream... with schizophrenia and all.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #11501 by MarkedGirl17
I used to live across from a graveyard, so my house was filled with ghosts... the one that scared me the most was a man I called Jeremy......one All Hallow's eve, I had my best friend and her, my ex, boyfriend over for a small get together.... I was sitting on the floor at Nikkis's and Brett's feet and I kept feeling something pulling on my arm.. I kept ignoring it until it pulled with such force that it pulled me over... I followed it to the basement stairs and told it to leave me alone... I ran upstairs, sat down on the livingroom floor and brought my knees up to my chest... I don't sit like that ever, and Nikki knew something was wrong so she sat beside me and wrapped me in a hug, her breathing, and heart beat imidiatly started following mine... we stayed like that for a while, then she ripped herself awayfrom me... I was pulled through the living room, throught the kitchen and pushed down the stairs... They came and got me and Brett started yelling... I wasn't hurt and Brett and Nikki both say that when they came to get me at the bottom of the stairs I was surrounded by light....
one of many wierd things that have and continue to happen....
godspeed
always,
Marked :kiss:
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by MarkedGirl17. Reason: spelling

Time to create page: 0.241 seconds