Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Weirdest moment in your life..(paranormal, etc).

More
14 years 5 months ago #5143 by anastasia13
The weirdest thing that ever happened to me was when I was a child I was at church and my mother and grandmother were tryin to keep me awake, but finally I did wake up and started crying that my father was hurt. I told them we had to leave right then and there because daddy was bleeding. We got home and my brother had driven my father to the hospital because the chainsaw he was using to cut our winter fire wood and it got pinched and kicked back into my fathers face. He almost lost his left eye. I was in shock and ran to my dad when we got halfway up the driveway and screamed. So he has this big scar of 45 stitches from his eye duct almost to his ear. My grandmother said I was very sensitve in sensing things in the people I love. That I also have a 6th sense with animals. There has always been animals that I kept rescuing and saving, none of them ever bit me.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #5161 by Zenith
I've heard many stories similar to this, it appears that some of us do tend to feel what others can't, things that are about to happen or things that have happened but we didn't have prior knowledge of them.
I have a few weird moments myself, one of which i have described in the ghosts topic.
Another strange thing that happened to me: I was with one of my best friends at the train station (a place where we usually hang out because it's deserted most of the time), and it was a very warm and sunny Autumn day, and zi was feeling a tad more \"receptive\" that day, I sensed a lot of things within me that did not have anything to do with my own being and when the sun reached its peak we were both silent and gazed at the skies, when I suddenly felt the need to close my eyes-the sun must have been too bright- and stood like that for five minutes until she woke me...I had my mind completely blank yet the first thing I uttered was something like \"your brother says hi\", when she asked me in state of shock : how did you know I would have had a sibling, I never told you that my mom had an abortion... I was a bit amazed myself, but didn't pay too much attention to this incident.
Oh, and the creepiest weirdest thing happened to me one night. I lay in bed ready to sleep when the posters starting falling off the wall, one by one, and then things I had on the shelves started falling on the floor as well. I woke up, taped back the posters and put everything back, but it happened again and again, until dawning. Needless to say I didn't sleep at all that night.

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 5 months ago #5179 by anastasia13
Wow Zenith,
That is so cool..My creepiest thing ever was when I saw a green light in our woods behind my house back home. I thought possibly it was an alien or something, but I swear I saw a wraith walk out of there. He wasn't scary to me, drapped in torn robes, his hands and face covered, but he looked like he walked, not floating. Came out of the woods and I could hear him moaning and making noise walking on the crunchy leaves. I turned off everything in my room and held onto my pillow, staring out my window at this figure. He made it to my driveway and I swear I heard him say \"This is all wrong\". I think I gasped and he floated up to my window, which would normally make me scream. \"Who are you?\" He asked me and naturaully I was shocked at his question and I just had my mouth open thinking 100 different things. \"Nice to meet you.\" He told me, I didn't say anything and I never saw his face, just his voice. He floated back down and walked back to the green light and never saw him again.

I told my mother, all she saw was the green light...but never the ghost/wraith. I told her about it, but she said all she saw was the light and doesn't believe in ghosts.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 5 months ago #5202 by Zenith
You must be highly gifted Anastasia, as I do believe this sense of keen \"receptiveness\", as I call it is a gift.I think I would have had a heart attack if a ghost actually interacted with me, I get these chills whenever something like this happens, yet I know there is nothing to fear. But it's more like an instinct, people fear what they cannot understand or cannot explain.
I'm sure you'll never forget that voice...
When I saw the only apparition I have ever seen I was in state of utter shock, although at first I thought it was my brother. It was half-naked (my brother tends to walk around the house in his undies, yuk!) or so it appeared to me... a few days before I saw it the light in my room went on for several times without anybody touching it. Sure, I liked to comfort myself saying there was something wrong with the wires and so on but that very night I dreamt a lake, a few houses near it and a corpse in the water, and it immediately dawned on me that the man in the water was murdered, so after a while I began asking myself if what I saw wasn't some sort of manifestation of that man, if that man did indeed exist...

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 5 months ago #5277 by StephenG
weirdest thing that ever happens to me is when i see ppl that aren't actually there....

More
14 years 5 months ago #5359 by Adrianna
That's intense and amazing, the weirdest thing that ever happened to me was when I lived in an old house and things used to happen. There would be times when the bed springs creaked without anyone near the beds, waking up with the feeling of someone beside me but living alone, my dog not being willing to go to the basement, my cats hissing at shadows and breathing sounds in the middle of the night when I was alone. None of this freaked me out because I have a healthy respect for the supernatural and I do believe in ghosts since my grandfathers ghost saved my life when I was a child. I had a very high fever as a baby and no one was awake but my grandad woke my grandmom and lead her to my crib and she rushed me to the hospital in time for them to lower my fever before I died or got brain damage.

Time to create page: 0.358 seconds