Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Victorian Gothic

More
14 years 5 months ago #6182 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:Victorian Gothic
wow..amazing pictures...i love the victorian era ...i have a weird fascination with the past though so that might explain it :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #6219 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:Victorian Gothic
I like these!

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
14 years 5 months ago #6225 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Victorian Gothic
I like 17th through 19th century clothes. My favorite coat is similar to knumpcy's blue coat, but mine is all black. But I have clothes that would potentially fit in the 1600's or the 1890's. I am working on replacing a lot of my wardrobe right now, and trying to convince my mother not to send me hot-pink tank tops from Florida is more difficult than it sounds. I told her I wanted some new clothes for the holidays, and she got really nervous on the phone, and said \"I guess I could try and look for what you want, but.....\" I told her I would give her exact web addresses. Wish me luck. I am still expecting to get a flower-print bathing suit cover up shirt. Ugh.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 5 months ago #6226 by Polaristhe2
Replied by Polaristhe2 on topic Re:Victorian Gothic
I dress casually, for the simplest occasions of \"dressing\". Present-day. However, it has crossed my mind of dressing in the victorian gothic manner. The thing is that I would probably avoid black and center more on red, brown, yellow and white. Which by all standards looks dreadfully on me. But still it would be worth a shot. Problem is that these clothes have to get the clothes done by your measurments and the people who know exactly how to make such clothes are few.

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

More
14 years 5 months ago #6283 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Victorian Gothic
Mostly I dress causally too, but it is fun to have different dressy clothes. And there are companies online that sell these clothes, and will even make to your measurements.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 5 months ago #6286 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Victorian Gothic
I have a few shirts that are victoria era...i like that era... I love Sherlock Holmes and Van Helsing...

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Time to create page: 0.303 seconds